RSS

Daily Archives: November 29, 2009

Sunday – November 29, 2009 – Monday – December 7, 2009`s – Complete Forecast !

Sunday – November  29 , 2009

Sky :  Early A.M. : Mostly Fair  : Becoming  Mostly Cloudy  Near Sunrise with  Scattered Showers  Possible : Chance 40 %  :  Chance 60 % after Sunset

Lo : 38 ° 

Hi : 54 °

Wind : SW  –  15 – 30  m.p.h.

Sunrise : 6:45 a.m.

Sets : 4:42 p.m.

Moon Rises : 2:33  p.m.

Sets : 3:51  a.m.

 

Monday :  November 30 ,  2009

Sky  :  Mostly Cloudy with  Mainly A.M. Showers and T – Storms Likely  : Chance 70 % :  P.M. Chance : 40 %

Lo : 43 ° 

Hi : 52 °

Wind :  NW  –  15  –  30  m.p.h.

Sunrises :  6:46  a.m.

Sets  :  4:42  p.m.

Moon  Rises :  3:13  p.m.

Sets  :  4:59  a.m.

 

Tuesday :  December  1 ,  2009

Sky  :  Fair

Lo :  32 ° 

Hi : 57 °

Wind : SE  –  5  –  15  m.p.h.

Sunrises : 6:49  a.m.

Sets  :  4:42  p.m.

Moon  Rises  :  4:03  p.m.

Sets  :  6:08  a.m.

 

Wednesday :  December 2 ,  2009 

Sky  :  Cloudy with  Showers Likely  : Chance 90 %   

Lo  :  42 °

Hi  :  52 °

Wind  :  NE  –  10  –  20  m.p.h.

Sunrises  :  6:47  a.m.

Sets  :  4:42  p.m.

Moon  Rises  :  5:02  p.m.

Sets  :  7:16  a.m.

The Full  Moon is on the 2 nd

 

Thursday  :  December 3  ,  2009

Sky  :  Mostly Fair   

Lo : 33 °

Hi : 50 °

Wind :  NW  –  5  –  20  m.p.h.

Sunrises  :  6:48  a.m.

Sets  :  4:42  p.m.

Moon  Rises  :  6:09  p.m.

Sets  :  8:19  a.m.

 

Friday :  December  4 ,  2009

Sky  :  Mostly Fair    

Lo : 29 °

Hi : 51 °

Wind  :  NW  –  5  –  20  m.p.h.

Sunrises  :  6:49  a.m.

Sets  :  4:42  p.m.

Moon  Rises  : 7:21  p.m.

Sets  :  9:14  a.m.

 

Saturday  :  December  5 ,  2009

Sky  :  Mostly  Fair

Lo  :  33 °

Hi  :  52 ° 

Wind  :  SE  – 10  –  20  m.p.h.

Sunrises  :  6:50  a.m.

Sets  :  4:42  p.m.

Moon  Rises  :  8:35  p.m.

Sets  :  10:00  a.m.

 

Sunday – December  6 , 2009

Sky :  Mostly  Cloudy 

Lo : 34 ° 

Hi : 51 °

Wind : SE  –  10 – 20  m.p.h.

Sunrise : 6:51 a.m.

Sets : 4:42 p.m.

Moon Rises : 9:46  p.m.

Sets : 10:39  a.m.

 

Monday :  December 7 ,  2009

Sky  :  Mostly  Cloudy

Lo : 37 ° 

Hi : 50 °

Wind :  E  –  5  –  20  m.p.h.

Sunrises :  6:52  a.m.

Sets  :  4:42  p.m.

Moon  Rises :  10:55  p.m.

Sets  :  11:13  a.m.

 

National Weather Service Forecast Map of Frontal Systems :

http://www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov/noaa/noaa.gif

 

Weather Undergrounds Map of Frontal Systems In Animation :

http://www.wunderground.com/US/Region/US/2xpxFronts.html

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on November 29, 2009 in Uncategorized