RSS

Daily Archives: April 3, 2013

April 3 – 12, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Wednesday – April 3 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy and Wind with a 30% chance of rain ending before sunrise : 30% chance of rain returning near midnight
Lo : 40 °
Hi : 54 °
Wind : NE – 20 – 40 m.p.h.

Thursday – April 4 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of rain beginning near 2 a.m.
Lo : 40 °
Hi : 48 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Friday – April 5 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain till near 3 a.m. But remaining Cloudy till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 40 °
Hi : 63 °
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Saturday } – April 6 , 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 43 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Sunday } – April 7 , 2013
Sky : Fair : becoming Cloudy near sunset
Lo : 50 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Monday – April 8 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 55 °
Hi : 69 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Tuesday – April 9 , 2013
Sky : Variable Cloudiness with a 30% chance of T-storms during the day light hours : 60% chance of rain near sunset and after
Lo : 56 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : SE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Wednesday – April 10 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain most of the day : 60% chance near and after sunset
Lo : 58 °
Hi : 66 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Thursday – April 11 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of rain
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 62 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Friday – April 12 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of rain till near sunrise then becoming Fair
Lo : 45 °
Hi : 58 °
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on April 3, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags: ,