RSS

Daily Archives: May 4, 2013

May 4 thru 13, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

{ Saturday } – May 4, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of rain till near sunrise : 20% chance after sunrise till near 5 p.m. : then a 50% chance till near midnight
Lo : 35 °** : A New Record Coldest : old record : 37° in 1954
Hi : 56 ° : Current Record Coolest : 57° in 1970
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.

{ Sunday } – May 5, 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain
Lo : 42 °
Hi : 59 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Monday – May 6, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy : Becoming Fair near sunset
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Tuesday – May 7, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 73 °
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Wednesday – May 8, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : SW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.

Thursday – May 9, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Cloudy near sunrise : A 20% chance of Rain near sunset
Lo : 57 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Friday – May 10, 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain : 60% chance near sunset
Lo : 62 °
Hi : 76 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Saturday } – May 11, 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms : 20% near sunset
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Sunday } – May 12, 2013 : { Happy Mother`s Day Everyone ! }
Sky : Cloudy with a 20% chance of Rain : Becoming Fair near sunset
Lo : 58 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Monday – May 13, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 55 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on May 4, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags: