RSS

Daily Archives: May 8, 2013

May 8 thru 17, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Wednesday – May 8, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 49 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Thursday – May 9, 2013
Sky : Fair to near sunrise then becoming Cloudy with a 20% chance of Rain and T-storms : 30% chance near sunset
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 81 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Friday – May 10, 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of rain and T-storms : 30% chance near sunset
Lo : 62 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Saturday } – May 11, 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain and T-storms : Rain and T-storms ending near sunset : Remaining Cloudy
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Sunday } – May 12, 2013 : { Happy Mother`s Day Everyone ! }
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near sunrise then Becoming Mostly Fair
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 65 °
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Monday – May 13, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 45 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.

Tuesday – May 14, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 49 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Wednesday – May 15, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 56 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Thursday – May 16, 2013
Sky : Variable Cloudiness
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 79 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Friday – May 17, 2013
Sky : Variable Cloudiness till near sunrise then Mostly Fair
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 79 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on May 8, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags: