RSS

Daily Archives: May 14, 2013

May 14 thru 23, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Tuesday – May 14, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 88 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Wednesday – May 15, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair till near sunset then becoming Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 83 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Thursday – May 16, 2013
Sky : Cloudy
Lo : 62 °
Hi : 79 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Friday – May 17, 2013
Sky : Variable Cloudiness with a 30% chance of Rain and T-storms till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 81 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Saturday } – May 18, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 65 °
Hi : 84 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

{ Sunday } – May 19, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 67 °
Hi : 85 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Monday – May 20, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 68 °
Hi : 82 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Tuesday – May 21, 2013
Sky : Becoming Cloudy before sunrise with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms : 60% chance near sunset
Lo : 65 °
Hi : 79 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Wednesday – May 22, 2013
Sky : Variable Cloudiness till near sunrise : Becoming fair after sunrise
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 78 °
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Thursday – May 23, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on May 14, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags: