RSS

June 13 thru 22, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

13 Jun

Thursday – June 13, 2013
Sky : Variable Cloudiness with a 30% chance of T-storms mainly during the afternoon hours : A few T-storms may be Heavy : then becoming Fair again
Lo : 70 °
Hi : 93 °
Wind : NE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:08 a.m.
Sets : 11:27 p.m.

Friday – June 14, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 63 °
Hi : 85 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:04 a.m.
Sets : 11:59 p.m.

{ Saturday } – June 15, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 62 °
Hi : 90 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:01 p.m.
Sets : 12:31 a.m. on the 16th

{ Sunday } – June 16, 2013 : { Happy Fathers Day } to All Fathers !
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Variably Cloudy with a 30% chance of T-storms
Lo : 68 °
Hi : 90 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:00 p.m.
Sets : 12:46 a.m. on the 17th

Monday – June 17, 2013
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of T-storms : 60% near sunset
Lo : 71 °
Hi : 88 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:01 p.m.
Sets : 1:03 a.m. on the 18th

Tuesday – June 18, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of T-storms : Becoming Fair near sunset
Lo : 70 °
Hi : 89 °
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:05 p.m.
Sets : 1:38 a.m. on the 19th

Wednesday – June 19, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 69 °
Hi : 88 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:11 p.m.
Sets : 2:17 a.m. on the 20th

Thursday – June 20, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 68 °
Hi : 89 °
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:19 p.m.
Sets : 3:01 a.m. on the 21st

Friday – June 21, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 70 °
Hi : 90 °
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:26 p.m.
Sets : 3:52 a.m. on the 22nd

{ Saturday } – June 22, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair till near sunrise with a 30% chance of T-storms : becoming Fair near sunset
Lo : 71 °
Hi : 89 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:31 p.m.
Sets : 4:50 a.m. on the 23rd

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on June 13, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: