RSS

Monthly Archives: October 2013

October 31 – November 8, 2013`s – Complete Forecast

Thursday – { Halloween Day } – October 31, 2013
Sky : Cloudy and Windy with a 90% chance of rain and T-storms some Storms may be Heavy at times especially from near noon to near sunset then by sunset 50% chance then Rain and Storms ending before midnight : Up to 3″ of rain is possible before 11:59 p.m.
Lo : 62 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : S – 25 – 45 m.p.h. : A Wind Advisory has been Issued
Sunrises : 7:16 a.m.
Sets : 6:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:12 a.m.
Sets : 4:13 p.m.

Friday – November 1, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair towards sunrise
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:17 a.m.
Sets : 6:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:13 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.

{ Saturday } – November 2, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 45 °
Hi : 60 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:18 a.m.
Sets : 5:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 5:29 p.m.

{ Sunday } – November 3, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 35 ° Light Frost is possible near sunrise
Hi : 59 °
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
{ Central Standard Time Starts at 2 a.m. } Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 4:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 5:14 p.m.

Monday – November 4, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Cloudy near sunrise
Lo : 41 °
Hi : 61 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 4:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:29 a.m.
Sets : 6:04 p.m.

Tuesday – November 5, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near sunrise then becoming Fair
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 63 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 4:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:34 a.m.
Sets : 7:01 p.m.

Wednesday – November 6, 2013
Sky : Becoming Cloudy towards sunrise with a 40% chance of rain
Lo : 54 °
Hi : 67 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets : 4:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:35 a.m.
Sets : 8:02 p.m.

Thursday – November 7, 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of rain
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 62 °
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:30 a.m.
Sets : 9:07 p.m.

Friday – November 8, 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of rain
Lo : 46 °
Hi : 62 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets : 4:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:20 a.m.
Sets : 10:13 p.m.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on October 31, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

October 30 – November 7, 2013`s – Complete Forecast

Wednesday – October 30, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of rain after sunset
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 78 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:15 a.m.
Sets : 6:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:12 a.m.
Sets : 3:40 p.m.

Thursday – { Halloween Day } – October 31, 2013
Sky : Cloudy and Windy with a 90% chance of rain and T-storms some Storms may be Heavy at times then by sunset 70% chance : Up to 3″ of rain is possible before 11:59 p.m.
Lo : 62 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : S – 25 – 45 m.p.h. : A Wind Advisory May be Issued
Sunrises : 7:16 a.m.
Sets : 6:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:12 a.m.
Sets : 4:13 p.m.

Friday – November 1, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair towards sunrise
Lo : 50 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:17 a.m.
Sets : 6:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:13 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.

{ Saturday } – November 2, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 44 °
Hi : 62 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:18 a.m.
Sets : 5:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 5:29 p.m.

{ Sunday } – November 3, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 37 ° Light Frost is possible near sunrise
Hi : 59 °
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
{ Central Standard Time Starts at 2 a.m. } Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 4:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 5:14 p.m.

Monday – November 4, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Cloudy near sunrise
Lo : 41 °
Hi : 61 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 4:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:29 a.m.
Sets : 6:04 p.m.

Tuesday – November 5, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of rain towards sunset
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 65 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 4:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:34 a.m.
Sets : 7:01 p.m.

Wednesday – November 6, 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of rain
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 65 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets : 4:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:35 a.m.
Sets : 8:02 p.m.

Thursday – November 7, 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of rain
Lo : 47 °
Hi : 61 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:30 a.m.
Sets : 9:07 p.m.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on October 30, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

October 29 – November 6, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Tuesday – October 29, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 20% chance of rain which will end near sunset but remaining Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 44 °
Hi : 76 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:14 a.m.
Sets : 6:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:15 a.m.
Sets : 3:07 p.m.

Wednesday – October 30, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 70% chance of rain after sunset
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 78 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:15 a.m.
Sets : 6:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:12 a.m.
Sets : 3:40 p.m.

Thursday – { Halloween Day } – October 31, 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of rain and T-storms some Storms may be Heavy at times then by sunset 60% chance
Lo : 62 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : SW – 20 – 40 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:16 a.m.
Sets : 6:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:12 a.m.
Sets : 4:13 p.m.

Friday – November 1, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair towards sunrise
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 69 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:17 a.m.
Sets : 6:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:13 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.

{ Saturday } – November 2, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 44 °
Hi : 62 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:18 a.m.
Sets : 5:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 5:29 p.m.

{ Sunday } – November 3, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 38 °
Hi : 61 °
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
{ Central Standard Time Starts at 2 a.m. } Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 4:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 5:14 p.m.

Monday – November 4, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 43 °
Hi : 63 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 4:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:29 a.m.
Sets : 6:04 p.m.

Tuesday – November 5, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then there is a 60% chance of rain
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 65 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 4:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:34 a.m.
Sets : 7:01 p.m.

Wednesday – November 6, 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of rain
Lo : 54 °
Hi : 64 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets : 4:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:35 a.m.
Sets : 8:02 p.m.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on October 29, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

October 28 – November 5, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Monday – October 28, 2013
Mostly Cloudy till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 54 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:14 a.m.
Sets : 6:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:19 a.m.
Sets : 2:34 p.m.

Tuesday – October 29, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of rain which will end near sunset but remaining cloudy
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:14 a.m.
Sets : 6:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:15 a.m.
Sets : 3:07 p.m.

Wednesday – October 30, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of rain during the daytime with rain ending near sunset but remaining cloudy
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 79 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:15 a.m.
Sets : 6:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:12 a.m.
Sets : 3:40 p.m.

Thursday – { Halloween Day } – October 31, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 80% chance of rain and T-storms some Storms may be Heavy at times then by sunset 50% chance
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : SW – 25 – 40 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:16 a.m.
Sets : 6:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:12 a.m.
Sets : 4:13 p.m.

Friday – November 1, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair towards sunrise
Lo : 49 °
Hi : 69 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:17 a.m.
Sets : 6:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:13 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.

{ Saturday } – November 2, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 44 °
Hi : 62 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:18 a.m.
Sets : 5:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 5:29 p.m.

{ Sunday } – November 3, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 40 °
Hi : 62 °
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
{ Central Standard Time Starts at 2 a.m. } Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 4:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 5:14 p.m.

Monday – November 4, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 40 °
Hi : 63 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 4:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:29 a.m.
Sets : 6:04 p.m.

Tuesday – November 5, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 46 °
Hi : 65 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 4:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:34 a.m.
Sets : 7:01 p.m.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on October 28, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

October 27 – November 4, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

{ Sunday } – October 27, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of rain
Lo : 46 °
Hi : 67 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:13 a.m.
Sets : 6:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:51 a.m.
Sets : 2:01 p.m.

Monday – October 28, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 50 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:14 a.m.
Sets : 6:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:19 a.m.
Sets : 2:34 p.m.

Tuesday – October 29, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of rain which will end near sunset but remaining cloudy
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 74 °
Wind : SE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:14 a.m.
Sets : 6:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:15 a.m.
Sets : 3:07 p.m.

Wednesday – October 30, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 55 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:15 a.m.
Sets : 6:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:12 a.m.
Sets : 3:40 p.m.

Thursday – { Halloween Day } – October 31, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain and T-storms then by sunset 60% chance
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:16 a.m.
Sets : 6:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:12 a.m.
Sets : 4:13 p.m.

Friday – November 1, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair towards sunrise
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 69 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:17 a.m.
Sets : 6:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:13 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.

{ Saturday } – November 2, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 45 °
Hi : 62 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:18 a.m.
Sets : 5:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 5:29 p.m.

{ Sunday } – November 3, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 41 °
Hi : 62 °
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
{ Central Standard Time Starts at 2 a.m. } Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 4:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 5:14 p.m.

Monday – November 4, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Cloudy near sunrise
Lo : 41 °
Hi : 63 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 4:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:29 a.m.
Sets : 6:04 p.m.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on October 27, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

October 26 – November 3, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

{ Saturday } – October 26, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair with a Frost and a Freeze likely and becoming Mostly Cloudy before noon with a 30% chance of rain near sunset
Lo : 26 ° Current Record Coldest 28° in 1982
Hi : 63 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:12 a.m.
Sets : 6:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:23 a.m.
Sets : 1:26 p.m.

{ Sunday } – October 27, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of rain till near sunrise then becoming Fair
Lo : 46 °
Hi : 65 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:13 a.m.
Sets : 6:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:51 a.m.
Sets : 2:01 p.m.

Monday – October 28, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:14 a.m.
Sets : 6:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:19 a.m.
Sets : 2:34 p.m.

Tuesday – October 29, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 73 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:14 a.m.
Sets : 6:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:15 a.m.
Sets : 3:07 p.m.

Wednesday – October 30, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of rain till sunset but remaining Cloudy
Lo : 57 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:15 a.m.
Sets : 6:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:12 a.m.
Sets : 3:40 p.m.

Thursday – { Halloween Day } – October 31, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain and T-storms then by sunset 60% chance
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:16 a.m.
Sets : 6:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:12 a.m.
Sets : 4:13 p.m.

Friday – November 1, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair towards sunrise
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 67 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:17 a.m.
Sets : 6:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:13 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.

{ Saturday } – November 2, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 46 °
Hi : 61 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:18 a.m.
Sets : 5:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 5:29 p.m.

{ Sunday } – November 3, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 40 °
Hi : 59 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 4:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 5:14 p.m.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on October 26, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

October 25 – November 2, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Friday – October 25, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair with Frost and a Freeze likely
Lo : 30 ° Current Record Coldest 27° in 1965
Hi : 55 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:11 a.m.
Sets : 6:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:29 p.m.
Sets : 12:48 p.m. on the 26th

{ Saturday } – October 26, 2013
Sky : Fair with a Frost and a Freeze likely and becoming Mostly Cloudy before noon
Lo : 28 ° Current Record Coldest 28° in 1982
Hi : 63 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:12 a.m.
Sets : 6:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:23 a.m.
Sets : 1:26 p.m.

{ Sunday } – October 27, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near sunrise then becoming Fair
Lo : 46 °
Hi : 64 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:13 a.m.
Sets : 6:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:51 a.m.
Sets : 2:01 p.m.

Monday – October 28, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 49 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:14 a.m.
Sets : 6:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:19 a.m.
Sets : 2:34 p.m.

Tuesday – October 29, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:14 a.m.
Sets : 6:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:15 a.m.
Sets : 3:07 p.m.

Wednesday – October 30, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain and T-storms till sunset but remaining Cloudy
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:15 a.m.
Sets : 6:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:12 a.m.
Sets : 3:40 p.m.

Thursday – { Halloween Day } – October 31, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of rain by sunset
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:16 a.m.
Sets : 6:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:12 a.m.
Sets : 4:13 p.m.

Friday – November 1, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair towards sunrise
Lo : 47 °
Hi : 63 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:17 a.m.
Sets : 6:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:13 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.

{ Saturday } – November 2, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 47 °
Hi : 59 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:18 a.m.
Sets : 5:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 5:29 p.m.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on October 25, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags: