RSS

October 2 thru 10, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

02 Oct

Wednesday – October 2, 2013
Sky : Variable Cloudiness with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms : 30% chance after sunset
Lo : 66 °
Hi : 84 °
Wind : S – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:28 a.m.
Sets : 5:10 p.m.

Thursday – October 3, 2013
Sky : Variable Cloudiness with a 30% chance of Rain and T-storms during the daylight hours
Lo : 63 °
Hi : 84 °
Wind : S – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:52 a.m.
Sets : 6:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:27 a.m.
Sets : 5:43 p.m.

Friday – October 4, 2013
Sky : Generally Fair with a 20% chance of Isolated Showers during the daylight hours
Lo : 64 °
Hi : 83 °
Wind : S – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 6:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 6:18 p.m.

{ Saturday } – October 5, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Cloudy before sunrise with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms : 40% chance after sunset
Lo : 64 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 6:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:30 a.m.
Sets : 6:55 p.m.

{ Sunday } – October 6, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms : 40% chance after sunset
Lo : 56 °
Hi : 64 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 6:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:34 a.m.
Sets : 7:36 p.m.

Monday – October 7, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 44 °
Hi : 65 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 6:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:22 p.m.

Tuesday – October 8, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 47 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 6:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:43 a.m.
Sets : 9:13 p.m.

Wednesday – October 9, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain during the day light hours
Lo : 49 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 6:27 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:44 a.m.
Sets : 10:10 p.m.

Thursday – October 10, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain during the day light hours
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 6:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:42 p.m.
Sets : 11:11 p.m.

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on October 2, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: