RSS

October 7 thru 15, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

07 Oct

Monday – October 7, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 46 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 6:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:22 p.m.

Tuesday – October 8, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 45 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : NE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 6:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:43 a.m.
Sets : 9:13 p.m.

Wednesday – October 9, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 49 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 6:27 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:44 a.m.
Sets : 10:10 p.m.

Thursday – October 10, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 54 °
Hi : 76 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 6:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:42 p.m.
Sets : 11:11 p.m.

Friday – October 11, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 56 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 6:25 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:34 p.m.
Sets : 12:15 a.m. on the 12th

{ Saturday } – October 12, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 56 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 6:23 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:21 p.m.
Sets : 12:48 a.m. on the 13th

{ Sunday } – October 13, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then Becoming Variably Cloudy with a 30% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then becoming Fair again
Lo : 57 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 6:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:03 p.m.
Sets : 1:21 a.m. on the 14th

Monday – October 14, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunset then becoming Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 54 °
Hi : 73 °
Wind : NE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 6:21 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:42 p.m.
Sets : 2:26 a.m. on the 15th

Tuesday – October 15, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms till near sunset then chances increase to a 60% chance
Lo : 54 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 6:19 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:19 p.m.
Sets : 3:31 a.m. on the 16th

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on October 7, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: