RSS

Daily Archives: October 11, 2013

October 11 thru 19, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Friday – October 11, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 55 °
Hi : 82 °
Wind : S – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 6:25 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:34 p.m.
Sets : 12:15 a.m. on the 12th

{ Saturday } – October 12, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then Variably Cloudy with a 30% chance of Showers and T-storms till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 57 °
Hi : 82 °
Wind : SW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 6:23 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:21 p.m.
Sets : 12:48 a.m. on the 13th

{ Sunday } – October 13, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 6:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:03 p.m.
Sets : 1:21 a.m. on the 14th

Monday – October 14, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Cloudy toward sunrise
Lo : 55 °
Hi : 76 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 6:21 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:42 p.m.
Sets : 2:26 a.m. on the 15th

Tuesday – October 15, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms becoming a 60% chance towards sunset
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : SW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 6:19 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:19 p.m.
Sets : 3:31 a.m. on the 16th

Wednesday – October 16, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers during the day : Rain ending and becoming Fair towards sunset
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 63 °
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 6:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:54 p.m.
Sets : 4:35 a.m. on the 17th

Thursday – October 17, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Cloudy towards sunrise with a 40% chance of Showers during the day then ending near sunset and becoming Fair
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 66 °
Wind : SW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 6:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:30 p.m.
Sets : 5:38 a.m. on the 18th

Friday – October 18, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Cloudy near sunrise and then becoming Fair again near sunset
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 67 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 6:16 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:07 p.m.
Sets : 6:41 a.m. on the 19th

{ Saturday } – October 19, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Cloudy near sunrise with a 60% chance of Showers which will end near sunset but remaining Cloudy
Lo : 46 °
Hi : 66 °
Wind : N – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 6:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:45 p.m.
Sets : 7:42 a.m. on the 20th

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on October 11, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags: