RSS

Daily Archives: October 16, 2013

October 16 thru 24, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Wednesday – October 16, 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Showers till near mid afternoon { near 2 to 4 p.m. } then 30% chance of Light Rain or Drizzle till near midnight
Lo : 56 °
Hi : 67 ° occurred at 12 a.m.
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 6:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:54 p.m.
Sets : 4:35 a.m. on the 17th

Thursday – October 17, 2013
Sky : Cloudy till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 67 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 6:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:30 p.m.
Sets : 5:38 a.m. on the 18th

Friday – October 18, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 42 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 6:16 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:07 p.m.
Sets : 6:41 a.m. on the 19th

{ Saturday } – October 19, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 47 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 6:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:45 p.m.
Sets : 7:42 a.m. on the 20th

{ Sunday } – October 20, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 42 °
Hi : 66 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:06 a.m.
Sets : 6:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:26 p.m.
Sets : 8:41 a.m. on the 21st

Monday – October 21, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 42 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:07 a.m.
Sets : 6:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:09 p.m.
Sets : 9:37 a.m. on the 22nd

Tuesday – October 22, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 47 °
Hi : 69 °
Wind : SW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:08 a.m.
Sets : 6:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:56 p.m.
Sets : 10:31 a.m. on the 23rd

Wednesday – October 23, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 47 °
Hi : 63 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:09 a.m.
Sets : 6:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:45 p.m.
Sets : 11:21 a.m. on the 24th

Thursday – October 24, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 44 °
Hi : 60 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:10 a.m.
Sets : 6:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:37 p.m.
Sets : 12:06 p.m. on the 25th

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on October 16, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags: