RSS

November 24 – December 2, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

24 Nov

{ Sunday } – November 24, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair till near sunset then becoming Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 17 °
Hi : 38 °
Wind : NE – 15 – 30 m.p.h. Wind Chills near 8 – 13° are possible
Sunrises : 6:40 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:03 p.m.
Sets : 11:33 a.m. on 25th

Monday – November 25, 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain near noon, then a 60% chance of rain by near sunset
Lo : 27 °
Hi : 42 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:41 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:59 p.m.
Sets : 12:05 a.m. on 26th

Tuesday – November 26, 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain possibly mixing with a Wintry Mix near sunrise but changing back to all rain before noon, and rain ending near sunset and becoming Fair
Lo : 31 °
Hi : 44 °
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:42 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:27 a.m.
Sets : 12:37 p.m.

Wednesday – November 27, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 25 °
Hi : 40 °
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:56 a.m.
Sets : 1:09 p.m.

Thursday – { Thanksgiving Day } – November 28, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 22 °
Hi : 43 °
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:44 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:55 a.m.
Sets : 1:43 p.m.

Friday – November 29, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 25 °
Hi : 52 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:45 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:56 a.m.
Sets : 2:41 p.m.

{ Saturday } – November 30, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 32 °
Hi : 53 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:01 a.m.
Sets : 3:02 p.m.

{ Sunday } – December 1, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 32 °
Hi : 53 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:07 a.m.
Sets : 3:50 p.m.

Monday – December 2, 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain
Lo : 38 °
Hi : 53 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:47 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:14 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on November 24, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: