RSS

Daily Archives: January 3, 2014

Friday – January 3 thru Saturday – 11, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Friday – January 3, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 13 °
Hi : 34 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:37 a.m.
Sets : 7:57 p.m.

{ Saturday } – January 4, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair till near sunset then becoming Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain
Lo : 17 °
Hi : 48 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:19 a.m.
Sets : 9:06 p.m.

{ Sunday } – January 5, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain till near noon then rain changing to Snow before ending near sunset and remaining Cloudy till near midnight and then becoming Fair : : 1″ to 3″ of Snow accumulation is possible here in Jackson, Tn.
Lo : 15 ° will occur near 11:59 p.m.
Hi : 38 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:57 a.m.
Sets : 10:12 p.m.

Monday – January 6, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair but Very Cold with Wind Chills near 0° to -10°
Lo : 8 ° Current Record Coldest 3° in 1970
Hi : 11 ° Current Record Coolest 25° in 1988
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:34 a.m.
Sets : 11:16 p.m.

Tuesday – January 7, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 0 ° Current Record Coldest -1° in 1970
Hi : 24 ° Current Record Coolest 19° in 1968
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:09 a.m.
Sets : 11:47 p.m.

Wednesday – January 8, 2014
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 13 °
Hi : 39 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:45 a.m.
Sets : 12:18 a.m. on the 9th

Thursday – January 9, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Snow changing to rain near 10 a.m. then a 60% chance of Rain which will end near sunset but remain Cloudy
Lo : 30 °
Hi : 41 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 5:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:22 p.m.
Sets : 1:18 a.m. on the 10th

Friday – January 10, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain near sunset
Lo : 32 °
Hi : 50 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 5:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:02 p.m.
Sets : 2:15 a.m. on the 11th

{ Saturday } – January 11, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 38 °
Hi : 53 °
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 5:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:44 p.m.
Sets : 3:11 a.m. on the 12th

Advertisements
 

Tags: