RSS

Daily Archives: January 29, 2014

Wednesday – January 29 – February 6, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Wednesday – January 29, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : -2 ° : Current Record Coldest -3° in 1966
Hi : 32 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 5:20 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:33 a.m.
Sets : 4:19 p.m.

Thursday – January 30, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 12 °
Hi : 47 °
Wind : S – 20 – 40 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 5:21 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 5:30 p.m.

Friday – January 31, 2014
Sky : Becoming Cloudy before sunrise with a 30% chance of Rain towards sunset
Lo : 31 °
Hi : 48 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 5:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:09 a.m.
Sets : 6:42 p.m.

{ Saturday } – February 1, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain , increasing to a 80% chance near sunset
Lo : 43 °
Hi : 60 °
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 5:23 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:51 a.m.
Sets : 7:51 p.m.

{ Sunday } – February 2, 2014 : Ground Hog Day !
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain
Lo : 32 °
Hi : 42 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 5:24 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:30 a.m.
Sets : 8:59 p.m.

Monday – February 3, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain which will end near sunset
Lo : 27 °
Hi : 45 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 5:25 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:07 a.m.
Sets : 10:04 p.m.

Tuesday – February 4, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain , increasing to a 60% chance near sunset
Lo : 34 °
Hi : 44 °
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 5:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:44 a.m.
Sets : 11:06 p.m.

Wednesday – February 5, 2014
Sky : Cloudy till near sunrise then becoming Fair
Lo : 24 °
Hi : 39 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:52 a.m.
Sets : 5:27 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:22 a.m.
Sets : 11:35 p.m.

Thursday – February 6, 2014
Sky : Becoming Cloudy near sunrise
Lo : 18 °
Hi : 37 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets : 5:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:01 a.m.
Sets : 12:07 a.m. on the 7th

Advertisements
 

Tags: