RSS

Daily Archives: January 31, 2014

Friday – January 31 – Sunday – February 9, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Friday – January 31, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 20% chance of Isolated Drizzle or Light Rain near 11 a.m. till 8 p.m. otherwise just Cloudy
Lo : 33 °
Hi : 49 °
Wind : SE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 5:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:09 a.m.
Sets : 6:42 p.m.

{ Saturday } – February 1, 2014
Sky : Cloudy and Windy with a 50% chance of Rain near 3 p.m. then increasing to a 80% chance by near 5 p.m.
Lo : 41 °
Hi : 58 °
Wind : S – 20 – 40 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 5:23 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:51 a.m.
Sets : 7:51 p.m.

{ Sunday } – February 2, 2014 : Ground Hog Day !
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain decreasing to a 60% chance by sunset then Rain changing to Snow near 10 p.m.
Lo : 34 °
Hi : 39 °
Wind : NE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 5:24 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:30 a.m.
Sets : 8:59 p.m.

Monday – February 3, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Snow ending near 3 a.m., then Becoming Fair, then becoming Cloudy again near sunset
Lo : 26 °
Hi : 45 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 5:25 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:07 a.m.
Sets : 10:04 p.m.

Tuesday – February 4, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain , increasing to a 90% chance near sunset , Rain changing to Snow near 9 p.m.
Lo : 34 °
Hi : 49 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 5:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:44 a.m.
Sets : 11:06 p.m.

Wednesday – February 5, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Snow ending near 3 a.m. remaining Cloudy till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 28 °
Hi : 35 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:52 a.m.
Sets : 5:27 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:22 a.m.
Sets : 11:35 p.m.

Thursday – February 6, 2014
Sky : Fair till near sunset then becoming Cloudy
Lo : 18 °
Hi : 34 °
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets : 5:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:01 a.m.
Sets : 12:07 a.m. on the 7th

Friday – February 7, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of a Wintry Mix till near sunset then a 60% chance of a Wintry Mix changing to Snow near 8 p.m.
Lo : 25 °
Hi : 35 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 5:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:43 a.m.
Sets : 1:04 a.m. on the 8th

{ Saturday } – February 8, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Snow changing to a Wintry Mix near 9 a.m. then changing to rain before noon , decreasing to a 60% chance near sunset , then Rain changing back to Snow after near 8 p.m.
Lo : 29 °
Hi : 43 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:49 a.m.
Sets : 5:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:27 p.m.
Sets : 1:58 a.m. on the 9th

{ Sunday } – February 9, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Snow ending near sunrise , then becoming Fair
Lo : 27 °
Hi : 35 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:48 a.m.
Sets : 5:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:15 p.m.
Sets : 2:49 a.m. on the 10th

Advertisements
 

Tags: