RSS

Tuesday – February 25 – Thursday – March 6, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

25 Feb

Tuesday – February 25, 2014
Sky : Mostly Cloudy near 12 a.m. with a 20% chance of Light Rain ending before sunrise and becoming Fair till near 8 p.m. then becoming Cloudy
Lo : 35 °
Hi : 55 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:30 a.m.
Sets : 5:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:19 a.m.
Sets : 1:57 p.m.

Wednesday – February 26, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 20% chance of Snow Flurries ending before sunrise then becoming Fair
Lo : 20 °
Hi : 35 °
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:29 a.m.
Sets : 5:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:10 a.m.
Sets : 3:05 p.m.

Thursday – February 27, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 17 °
Hi : 46 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 5:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:57 a.m.
Sets : 4:15 p.m.

Friday – February 28, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of a Wintry Mix changing to Rain before noon decreasing to a 30% by sunset
Lo : 22 °
Hi : 44 °
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:26 a.m.
Sets : 5:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 5:26 p.m.

{ Saturday } – March 1, 2014
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair before sunrise
Lo : 32 °
Hi : 55 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:25 a.m.
Sets : 5:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 6:35 p.m.

{ Sunday } – March 2, 2014
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain decreasing to a 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 45 °
Hi : 56 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets : 5:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 7:42 p.m.

Monday – March 3, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain decreasing to a 30% chance by sunset
Lo : 39 °
Hi : 43 °
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets : 5:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:38 a.m.
Sets : 8:48 p.m.

Tuesday – March 4, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Snow till near 9 a.m. then changing to Rain and ending by sunset but remaining Cloudy
Lo : 26 °
Hi : 44 °
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 5:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:17 a.m.
Sets : 9:51 p.m.

Wednesday – March 5, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 23 °
Hi : 38 °
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 5:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:57 a.m.
Sets : 10:52 p.m.

Thursday – March 6, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 19 °
Hi : 41 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:18 a.m.
Sets : 5:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:39 a.m.
Sets : 11:49 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: