RSS

Daily Archives: March 22, 2014

Saturday – March 22 – Monday – March 31, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

{ Saturday } – March 22, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. then becoming Mostly Fair from 11 a.m. till 8 p.m. then Becoming Cloudy with a 70% chance of rain by 10 p.m.
Lo : 45 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : NE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 7:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:47 a.m.
Sets : 10:49 a.m.

{ Sunday } – March 23, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain from 12 a.m. to 8 a.m. then becoming Fair before noon
Lo : 39 °
Hi : 53 °
Wind : NE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 7:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:17 a.m.
Sets : 11:45 a.m.

Monday – March 24, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 30 °
Hi : 54 °
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 7:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:12 a.m.
Sets : 12:46 p.m.

Tuesday – March 25, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 33 °
Hi : 48 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:52 a.m.
Sets : 7:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:03 a.m.
Sets : 1:51 p.m.

Wednesday – March 26, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 24 °
Hi : 52 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:50 a.m.
Sets : 2:58 p.m.

Thursday – March 27, 2014
Sky : Fair till noon then becoming Cloudy with a 90% chance of Rain by sunset
Lo : 37 °
Hi : 62 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:49 a.m.
Sets : 7:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:33 a.m.
Sets : 4:06 p.m.

Friday – March 28, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain
Lo : 50 °
Hi : 66 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:47 a.m.
Sets : 7:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:14 a.m.
Sets : 5:13 p.m.

{ Saturday } – March 29, 2014
Sky : Becoming Fair before sunrise
Lo : 43 °
Hi : 64 °
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets : 7:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:53 a.m.
Sets : 6:21 p.m.

{ Sunday } – March 30, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 37 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:45 a.m.
Sets : 7:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:31 a.m.
Sets : 7:27 p.m.

Monday – March 31, 2014
Sky : Mostly Cloudy by sunrise
Lo : 42 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 7:16 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:09 a.m.
Sets : 8:32 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags: