RSS

Daily Archives: April 1, 2014

Tuesday – April 1 – Thursday – April 10, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Tuesday – April 1, 2014
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near sunrise , then becoming Fair
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 83 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:42 a.m.
Sets : 7:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:49 a.m.
Sets : 9:34 p.m.

Wednesday – April 2, 2014
Sky : Fair till near 9 a.m. then becoming Cloudy , there is a 50% chance of rain by sunset
Lo : 57 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:40 a.m.
Sets : 7:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:31 a.m.
Sets : 10:34 p.m.

Thursday – April 3, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms , 90% chance by sunset
Lo : 64 °
Hi : 79 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:39 a.m.
Sets : 7:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:15 a.m.
Sets : 11:31 p.m.

Friday – April 4, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain , becoming Fair by sunset
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:37 a.m.
Sets : 7:19 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:02 a.m.
Sets : 12:23 a.m. on the 5th

{ Saturday } – April 5, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 42 °
Hi : 63 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:36 a.m.
Sets : 7:20 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:51 a.m.
Sets : 12:45 a.m. on the 6th

{ Sunday } – April 6, 2014
Sky : Becoming Cloudy before sunrise with a 40% chance of Rain , 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 41 °
Hi : 60 °
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:35 a.m.
Sets : 7:21 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:42 a.m.
Sets : 1:10 a.m. on the 7th

Monday – April 7, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain , 30% chance by sunset
Lo : 50 °
Hi : 64 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:33 a.m.
Sets : 7:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:34 p.m.
Sets : 1:54 a.m. on the 8th

Tuesday – April 8, 2014
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair before sunrise
Lo : 43 °
Hi : 64 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:32 a.m.
Sets : 7:23 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:28 p.m.
Sets : 2:33 a.m. on the 9th

Wednesday – April 9, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 39 °
Hi : 63 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:31 a.m.
Sets : 7:23 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:22 p.m.
Sets : 3:09 a.m. on the 10th

Thursday – April 10, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 38 °
Hi : 64 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:29 a.m.
Sets : 7:24 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:16 p.m.
Sets : 3:43 a.m. on the 11th

 

Tags: