RSS

Daily Archives: April 6, 2014

Sunday – April 6 – Tuesday – April 15, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

{ Sunday } – April 6, 2014
Sky : Variably Cloudy till near sunrise then Becoming Fair till near noon , then becoming Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain , 70% chance of Rain and T-storms by 8 p.m.
Lo : 40 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:35 a.m.
Sets : 7:21 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:42 a.m.
Sets : 1:10 a.m. on the 7th

Monday – April 7, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms , Storms ending by 6 a.m. , Rain ending by noon but remaining Cloudy
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 59 °
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:33 a.m.
Sets : 7:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:34 p.m.
Sets : 1:54 a.m. on the 8th

Tuesday – April 8, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain till 6 p.m. , then becoming Fair
Lo : 41 °
Hi : 63 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:32 a.m.
Sets : 7:23 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:28 p.m.
Sets : 2:33 a.m. on the 9th

Wednesday – April 9, 2014
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair before sunrise
Lo : 38 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:31 a.m.
Sets : 7:23 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:22 p.m.
Sets : 3:09 a.m. on the 10th

Thursday – April 10, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 44 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 35 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:29 a.m.
Sets : 7:24 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:16 p.m.
Sets : 3:43 a.m. on the 11th

Friday – April 11, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 7:25 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:12 p.m.
Sets : 4:16 a.m. on the 12th

{ Saturday } – April 12, 2014
Sky : Fair till sunset then becoming Cloudy
Lo : 50 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:27 a.m.
Sets : 7:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:08 p.m.
Sets : 4:48 a.m. on the 13th

{ Sunday } – April 13, 2014
Sky : Cloudy , there is a 60% chance of Rain by sunset
Lo : 54 °
Hi : 74 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:25 a.m.
Sets : 7:27 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:06 p.m.
Sets : 5:21 a.m. on the 14th

Monday – April 14, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain till near sunset then just Cloudy
Lo : 45 °
Hi : 63 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 35 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets : 7:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:06 p.m.
Sets : 5:55 a.m. on the 15th

Tuesday – April 15, 2014
Sky : Becoming Fair before sunrise
Lo : 40 °
Hi : 62 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 7:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:07 p.m.
Sets : 6:31 a.m. on the 16th

 

Tags: