RSS

Daily Archives: April 10, 2014

Thursday – April 10 – Saturday – April 19, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Thursday – April 10, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 40 °
Hi : 81 °
Wind : SW – 20 – 40 m.p.h. : A Wind Advisory is Valid from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. , Visit here for details
Sunrises : 6:29 a.m.
Sets : 7:24 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:16 p.m.
Sets : 3:43 a.m. on the 11th

Friday – April 11, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair till near noon then becoming Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 54 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 7:25 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:12 p.m.
Sets : 4:16 a.m. on the 12th

{ Saturday } – April 12, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 55 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:27 a.m.
Sets : 7:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:08 p.m.
Sets : 4:48 a.m. on the 13th

{ Sunday } – April 13, 2014
Sky : Becoming Cloudy before sunrise
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 78 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:25 a.m.
Sets : 7:27 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:06 p.m.
Sets : 5:21 a.m. on the 14th

Monday – April 14, 2014
Sky : Cloudy before sunrise with a 70% chance of Rain and T-storms , 30% chance by sunset
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 64 °
Wind : NW – 20 – 40 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets : 7:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:06 p.m.
Sets : 5:55 a.m. on the 15th

Tuesday – April 15, 2014
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair before sunrise
Lo : 34 °
Hi : 58 °
Wind : NE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 7:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:07 p.m.
Sets : 6:31 a.m. on the 16th

Wednesday – April 16, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 36 °
Hi : 65 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 7:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:09 p.m.
Sets : 7:11 a.m. on the 17th

Thursday – April 17, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 43 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 7:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:11 p.m.
Sets : 7:55 a.m. on the 18th

Friday – April 18, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 49 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 7:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:11 p.m.
Sets : 8:45 a.m. on the 19th

{ Saturday } – April 19, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 7:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:08 a.m.
Sets : 9:40 a.m.

 

Tags: