RSS

Daily Archives: April 11, 2014

Friday – April 11 – Sunday – April 20, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Friday – April 11, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair till near 5 p.m. then becoming Variably Cloudy , a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms till near 8 p.m. especially North of Jackson, Tn. then becoming Fair
Lo : 56 °
Hi : 84 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 7:25 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:12 p.m.
Sets : 4:16 a.m. on the 12th

{ Saturday } – April 12, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 54 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:27 a.m.
Sets : 7:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:08 p.m.
Sets : 4:48 a.m. on the 13th

{ Sunday } – April 13, 2014
Sky : Becoming Cloudy before sunrise
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:25 a.m.
Sets : 7:27 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:06 p.m.
Sets : 5:21 a.m. on the 14th

Monday – April 14, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain and T-storms , 80% chance by sunset , a few Storms may be Heavy
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 64 °
Wind : NW – 20 – 40 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets : 7:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:06 p.m.
Sets : 5:55 a.m. on the 15th

Tuesday – April 15, 2014
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair before sunrise
Lo : 37 °
Hi : 57 °
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 7:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:07 p.m.
Sets : 6:31 a.m. on the 16th

Wednesday – April 16, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 35 °
Hi : 66 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 7:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:09 p.m.
Sets : 7:11 a.m. on the 17th

Thursday – April 17, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 43 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 7:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:11 p.m.
Sets : 7:55 a.m. on the 18th

Friday – April 18, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 49 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : SE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 7:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:11 p.m.
Sets : 8:45 a.m. on the 19th

{ Saturday } – April 19, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 49 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 7:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:08 a.m.
Sets : 9:40 a.m.

{ Sunday } – April 20, 2014 : { Easter Sunday }
Sky : Becoming Cloudy near sunrise with a 30% chance of Rain , 70% chance by sunset
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:16 a.m.
Sets : 7:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:35 a.m.
Sets : 10:40 a.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags: