RSS

Daily Archives: July 18, 2014

Friday – July 18 thru Sunday – July 27, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Friday – July 18, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Showers and Scattered Embedded T-storms, 30% chance of Light Rain by 3 p.m.
Lo : 65°
Hi : 70° : Current Record Coolest 80° in 2009
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:53 a.m.
Sets : 8:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:23 a.m.
Sets : 12:54 p.m.

{ Saturday } – July 19, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 20% chance of Light Rain till noon, Fair near 4 p.m.
Lo : 64°
Hi : 82° : Current Record Coolest 82° in 2009
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:54 a.m.
Sets : 8:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:42 a.m.
Sets : 1:55 p.m.

{ Sunday } – July 20, 2014
Sky : Generally Fair with a 30% chance of Afternoon Isolated Showers and T-storms
Lo : 65°
Hi : 86°
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:55 a.m.
Sets : 8:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:02 a.m.
Sets : 2:55 p.m.

Monday – July 21, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 91°
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:55 a.m.
Sets : 8:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:44 a.m.
Sets : 3:52 p.m.

Tuesday – July 22, 2014
Sky : Generally Fair with a 30% chance of Afternoon Isolated Showers and T-storms
Lo : 69°
Hi : 92°
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:56 a.m.
Sets : 8:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:28 a.m.
Sets : 4:46 p.m.

Wednesday – July 23, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 69°
Hi : 93°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:57 a.m.
Sets : 8:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:15 a.m.
Sets : 5:36 p.m.

Thursday – July 24, 2014
Sky : Generally Fair with a 40% chance of Afternoon Isolated Showers and T-storms
Lo : 71°
Hi : 89°
Wind : SW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:57 a.m.
Sets : 8:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:04 a.m.
Sets : 6:22 p.m.

Friday – July 25, 2014
Sky : Generally Fair with a 30% chance of Afternoon Isolated Showers and T-storms
Lo : 69°
Hi : 89°
Wind : SW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:58 a.m.
Sets : 8:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:56 a.m.
Sets : 7:04 p.m.

{ Saturday } – July 26, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 71°
Hi : 94°
Wind : SW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:59 a.m.
Sets : 8:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:49 a.m.
Sets : 7:42 p.m.

{ Sunday } – July 27, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 71°
Hi : 92°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:00 a.m.
Sets : 8:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:18 p.m.

 

Tags: