RSS

Daily Archives: August 6, 2014

Wednesday – August 6 thru Friday – August 15, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Wednesday – August 6, 2014
Sky : Generally Fair till near 4 p.m. then Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms till near 10 p.m. then becoming Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 95°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:07 a.m.
Sets : 7:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:09 p.m.
Sets : 1:43 a.m. on the 7th

Thursday – August 7, 2014
Sky : Fair till near 6 p.m. then becoming Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms, 80% chance before midnight
Lo : 72°
Hi : 94°
Wind : SW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:08 a.m.
Sets : 7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:08 p.m.
Sets : 2:40 a.m. on the 8th

Friday – August 8, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 73°
Hi : 92°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:09 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:03 p.m.
Sets : 3:43 a.m. on the 9th

{ Saturday } – August 9, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms, 80% chance by sunset
Lo : 72°
Hi : 90°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:10 a.m.
Sets : 7:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:53 p.m.
Sets : 4:50 a.m. on the 10th

{ Sunday } – August 10, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms, Fair by sunset
Lo : 71°
Hi : 91°
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:10 a.m.
Sets : 7:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:40 p.m.
Sets : 6:01 a.m. on the 11th

Monday – August 11, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms, 50% chance by sunset
Lo : 72°
Hi : 89°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:11 a.m.
Sets : 7:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:23 p.m.
Sets : 7:13 a.m. on the 12th

Tuesday – August 12, 2014
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 70°
Hi : 89°
Wind : NW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:12 a.m.
Sets : 7:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:03 p.m.
Sets : 8:24 a.m. on the 13th

Wednesday – August 13, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 69°
Hi : 89°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:13 a.m.
Sets : 7:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:42 p.m.
Sets : 9:33 a.m. on the 14th

Thursday – August 14, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 90°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:14 a.m.
Sets : 7:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:21 p.m.
Sets : 10:40 a.m. on the 15th

Friday – August 15, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 70°
Hi : 92°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:14 a.m.
Sets : 7:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:01 p.m.
Sets : 11:44 a.m. on the 16th

Advertisements
 

Tags: