RSS

Daily Archives: August 23, 2014

Saturday – August 24 thru Monday – September 1, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Saturday – August 23, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair,  A 30% chance of Isolated Afternoon Showers and T-storms East and Northeast of Jackson, TN towards the TN. River.
Lo : 74°
Hi : 97°   Heat Index , Feels Like Temp near 105°  in the shade
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 7:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:38 a.m.
Sets : 6:19 p.m.

Sunday – August 24, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 73°
Hi : 97°   Heat Index , Feels Like Temp near 105°  in the shade
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 7:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:32 a.m.
Sets : 6:53 p.m.

Monday – August 25, 2014
Sky : Generally Fair till near noon then Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms , Fair by sunset
Lo : 74°
Hi : 92°    Heat Index , Feels Like Temp near 100°  in the shade
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets : 7:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:26 a.m.
Sets : 7:25 p.m.

Tuesday – August 26, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 73°
Hi : 90°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 7:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:20 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.

Wednesday – August 27, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 69°
Hi : 92°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets : 7:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:14 a.m.
Sets : 8:28 p.m.

Thursday – August 28, 2014
Sky :  Mostly Fair
Lo : 70°
Hi : 94°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets : 7:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:09 a.m.
Sets : 9:00 p.m.

Friday – August 29, 2014
Sky : Generally Fair  with a 30% chance of Isolated Afternoon Showers and T-storms
Lo : 71°
Hi : 89°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:25 a.m.
Sets : 7:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:05 a.m.
Sets : 9:34 p.m.

Saturday – August 30, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of A.M. Showers and T-storms, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 68°
Hi : 89°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:26 a.m.
Sets : 7:25 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:02 a.m.
Sets : 10:10 p.m.

Sunday – August 31, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of A.M. Showers and T-storms, Fair by sunset
Lo : 64°
Hi : 87°
Wind : SW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:27 a.m.
Sets : 7:24 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:00 p.m.
Sets : 10:51 p.m.

Monday  – September 1, 2014 , Happy Labor Day Everyone !
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 67°
Hi : 89°
Wind : SW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:27 a.m.
Sets : 7:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:59 p.m.
Sets : 11:37 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags: