RSS

Sunday – August 31 thru Tuesday – September 9, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

31 Aug

Sunday – August 31, 2014
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers , 50% chance by sunrise, Variably Cloudy with a 30% chance by noon, becoming Fair near 5 p.m. with a 20% chance of Isolated Showers till 9 p.m.
Lo : 70°
Hi : 87°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:27 a.m.
Sets : 7:24 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:00 p.m.
Sets : 10:51 p.m.

Monday  – September 1, 2014 , Happy Labor Day Everyone !
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 72°
Hi : 93°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:27 a.m.
Sets : 7:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:59 p.m.
Sets : 11:37 p.m.

Tuesday  – September 2, 2014
Sky : Fair till near sunrise , then Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms, 50% chance by sunset 
Lo : 74°
Hi : 87°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 7:21 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:57 p.m.
Sets : 12:29 a.m. on the 3rd

Wednesday  – September 3, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms, Fair by sunset
Lo : 72°
Hi : 90°
Wind : SW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:29 a.m.
Sets : 7:19 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:54 p.m.
Sets : 12:59 a.m. on the 4th

Thursday  – September 4, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 72°
Hi : 92°
Wind : SW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:30 a.m.
Sets : 7:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:49 p.m.
Sets : 1:27 a.m. on the 5th

Friday  – September 5, 2014
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Isolated Afternoon Showers and T-storms
Lo : 72°
Hi : 92°
Wind : SW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:31 a.m.
Sets : 7:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:40 p.m.
Sets : 2:30 a.m. on the 6th

Saturday  – September 6, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms, 20% chance by sunset
Lo : 71°
Hi : 89°
Wind : W – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:31 a.m.
Sets : 7:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:28 p.m.
Sets : 3:37 a.m. on the 7th

Sunday  – September 7, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 67°
Hi : 84°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:32 a.m.
Sets : 7:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:12 p.m.
Sets : 4:47 a.m. on the 8th

Monday  – September 8, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 64°
Hi : 82°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:33 a.m.
Sets : 7:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:54 p.m.
Sets : 5:58 a.m. on the 9th

Tuesday  – September 9, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 85°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:33 a.m.
Sets : 7:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:35 p.m.
Sets : 7:09 a.m. on the 10th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: