RSS

Daily Archives: October 6, 2014

Monday – October 6 thru Wednesday – October 15, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Monday  – October 6, 2014
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms, Becoming Fair by noon then Becoming Mostly Cloudy near 5 p.m. with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms, There is a Slight Risk of Severe Storms from 5 – 8 p.m., Then Cloudy with a 30% chance of Showers by 8 p.m. till midnight.
Lo : 57°
Hi : 77°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 6:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:26 p.m.
Sets : 4:46 a.m. on the 7th

Tuesday  – October 7, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers, Fair before sunset
Lo : 62°
Hi : 81°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 6:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:06 p.m.
Sets : 5:54 a.m. on the 8th

Wednesday  – October 8, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 59°
Hi : 81°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 6:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:46 p.m.
Sets : 7:03 a.m. on the 9th : The Full Moon is on the 8th at 5:51 a.m. C.D.T.

Thursday  – October 9, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers, 80% chance by sunset
Lo : 62°
Hi : 83°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 6:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:28 p.m.
Sets : 8:10 a.m. on the 10th

Friday  – October 10, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers
Lo : 64°
Hi : 74°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 6:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:12 p.m.
Sets : 9:15 a.m. on the 11th

Saturday  – October 11, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers, 70% chance by sunset
Lo : 62°
Hi : 69°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 6:25 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:59 p.m.
Sets : 10:17 a.m. on the 12th

Sunday  – October 12, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers
Lo : 58°
Hi : 76°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 6:24 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:48 p.m.
Sets : 11:14 a.m. on the 13th

Monday  – October 13, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers
Lo : 59°
Hi : 77°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 6:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:39 p.m.
Sets : 12:07 p.m. on the 14th

Tuesday  – October 14, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 59°
Hi : 74°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 6:21 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:32 p.m.
Sets : 12:55 p.m. on the 15th

Wednesday  – October 15, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 55°
Hi : 75°
Wind : SW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 6:20 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:25 a.m.
Sets : 1:38 p.m.

 

Tags: