RSS

Daily Archives: October 7, 2014

Tuesday – October 7 thru Thursday – October 16, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Tuesday  – October 7, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Showers and T-storms by near 5 a.m. , Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance by noon, Fair by near 4 p.m.
Lo : 62°
Hi : 84°
Wind : SW – 20 – 35 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 6:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:06 p.m.
Sets : 5:54 a.m. on the 8th : The Full Moon is on the 8th at 5:51 a.m. C.D.T. : NASA says there is a  lunar eclipse of the moon that will begin at 5:25 a.m. CDT and last until 6:24 a.m. here in Jackson, TN.

Wednesday  – October 8, 2014
Sky : Generally  Fair with a 30% chance of Afternoon Showers and T-showers
Lo : 60°
Hi : 82°
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 6:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:46 p.m.
Sets : 7:03 a.m. on the 9th

Thursday  – October 9, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 63°
Hi : 85°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 6:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:28 p.m.
Sets : 8:10 a.m. on the 10th

Friday  – October 10, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms, 90% chance by sunset
Lo : 66°
Hi : 78°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 6:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:12 p.m.
Sets : 9:15 a.m. on the 11th

Saturday  – October 11, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 62°
Hi : 72°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 6:25 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:59 p.m.
Sets : 10:17 a.m. on the 12th

Sunday  – October 12, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers
Lo : 62°
Hi : 79°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 6:24 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:48 p.m.
Sets : 11:14 a.m. on the 13th

Monday  – October 13, 2014
Sky : Generally  Fair with a 30% chance of Afternoon Showers and T-showers
Lo : 63°
Hi : 77°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 6:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:39 p.m.
Sets : 12:07 p.m. on the 14th

Tuesday  – October 14, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers and T-storms, Fair by sunset
Lo : 60°
Hi : 76°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 6:21 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:32 p.m.
Sets : 12:55 p.m. on the 15th

Wednesday  – October 15, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 58°
Hi : 76°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 6:20 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:25 a.m.
Sets : 1:38 p.m.

Thursday  – October 16, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 56°
Hi : 78°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 6:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:54 a.m.
Sets : 2:17 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags: