RSS

Wednesday – October 8 thru Friday – October 17, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

08 Oct

Wednesday  – October 8, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 66°
Hi : 84°
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 6:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:46 p.m.
Sets : 7:03 a.m. on the 9th

Thursday  – October 9, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms till near sunrise then becoming Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 86°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 6:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:28 p.m.
Sets : 8:10 a.m. on the 10th

Friday  – October 10, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers and T-storms, 90% by sunset
Lo : 68°
Hi : 81°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 6:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:12 p.m.
Sets : 9:15 a.m. on the 11th

Saturday  – October 11, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 65°
Hi : 74°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 6:25 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:59 p.m.
Sets : 10:17 a.m. on the 12th

Sunday  – October 12, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms , 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 61°
Hi : 76°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 6:24 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:48 p.m.
Sets : 11:14 a.m. on the 13th

Monday  – October 13, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms, 80% chance by sunset
Lo : 64°
Hi : 77°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 6:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:39 p.m.
Sets : 12:07 p.m. on the 14th

Tuesday  – October 14, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of A.M. Showers and T-storms , Becoming Fair before sunset
Lo : 57°
Hi : 73°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 6:21 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:32 p.m.
Sets : 12:55 p.m. on the 15th

Wednesday  – October 15, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 53°
Hi : 77°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 6:20 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:25 a.m.
Sets : 1:38 p.m.

Thursday  – October 16, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 53°
Hi : 72°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 6:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:54 a.m.
Sets : 2:17 p.m.

Friday  – October 17, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 50°
Hi : 73°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 6:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:19 a.m.
Sets : 2:53 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: