RSS

Friday – October 10 thru Sunday – October 19, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

10 Oct

Friday  – October 10, 2014
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms till near noon then Cloudy with a 60% chance , Becoming Variably Cloudy with a 30% chance by near 4 p.m.
Lo : 66°
Hi : 80°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 6:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:12 p.m.
Sets : 9:15 a.m. on the 11th

Saturday  – October 11, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms, 50% chance by sunset
Lo : 58°
Hi : 64°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 6:25 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:59 p.m.
Sets : 10:17 a.m. on the 12th

Sunday  – October 12, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms , 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 58°
Hi : 77°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 6:24 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:48 p.m.
Sets : 11:14 a.m. on the 13th

Monday  – October 13, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers and T-storms, 90% chance by sunset, Heavy Rain is Likely
Lo : 66°
Hi : 81°
Wind : S – 15 – 35 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 6:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:39 p.m.
Sets : 12:07 p.m. on the 14th

Tuesday  – October 14, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 54°
Hi : 65°
Wind : NW – 15 – 35 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 6:21 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:32 p.m.
Sets : 12:55 p.m. on the 15th

Wednesday  – October 15, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms , Fair by sunser
Lo : 50°
Hi : 66°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 6:20 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:25 a.m.
Sets : 1:38 p.m.  : Last Quarter Moon occurs on the 15th at 2:12 pm Central Standard Time.

Thursday  – October 16, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 30% chance of A.M. Showers and T-storms , becoming Fair by noon
Lo : 48°
Hi : 72°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 6:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:54 a.m.
Sets : 2:17 p.m.

Friday  – October 17, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 51°
Hi : 76°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 6:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:19 a.m.
Sets : 2:53 p.m.

Saturday  – October 18, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 51°
Hi : 76°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 6:16 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:12 a.m.
Sets : 3:27 p.m.

Sunday  – October 19, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 54°
Hi : 77°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 6:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:06 a.m.
Sets : 3:59 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: