RSS

Friday – October 31 thru Sunday – November 9, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

31 Oct

Friday  – October 31, 2014 : Halloween Day
Sky : Variably Cloudy  with a 30% chance of A.M. Showers , becoming Windy during the afternoon hours , becoming Fair by 4 p.m.
Lo : 35° , should occur near 11:59 p.m.
Hi : 55°
Wind : NW – 25 – 45 m.p.h. during the afternoon hours , NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h. before noon and after 7 p.m.
Sunrises : 7:16 a.m.
Sets : 6:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:01 p.m.
Sets : 12:56 a.m. on Nov. 1st

Saturday  – November 1, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair , Freeze Watch is Valid from 12:01 a.m. till 9 a.m.
Lo : 28° , Wind Chill will be near 22°
Hi : 51°
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:17 a.m.
Sets : 6:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:42 p.m.
Sets : 1:24 a.m. on 2nd

Sunday  – November 2, 2014,  Daylight Savings Time Ends / Central Standard Time Begins at 2:00 a.m.
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 26° , Heavy Frost Likely
Hi : 58°
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:18 a.m.
Sets : 4:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:22 p.m.
Sets : 1:31 a.m. on 3rd

Monday  – November 3, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 37°
Hi : 68°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 4:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:00 p.m.
Sets : 2:37 a.m. on 4th

Tuesday  – November 4, 2014
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers by noon , 90% chance by sunset
Lo : 47°
Hi : 69°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 4:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:39 p.m.
Sets : 3:44 a.m. on 5th

Wednesday  – November 5, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 55°
Hi : 65°
Wind : SW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 4:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:20 p.m.
Sets : 4:50 a.m. on 6th

Thursday  – November 6, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 51°
Hi : 67°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets : 4:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:02 p.m.
Sets : 5:55 a.m. on 7th :  Full Moon is on the 6th

Friday  – November 7, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 42°
Hi : 63°
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:48 p.m.
Sets : 6:59 a.m. on 8th

Saturday  – November 8, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers , just Cloudy by sunset
Lo : 47°
Hi : 60°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:36 p.m.
Sets : 7:59 a.m. on 9th

Sunday  – November 9, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 43°
Hi : 60°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises :  a.m.
Sets :  p.m.
Moon Rises :  p.m.
Sets :  a.m. on th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: