RSS

Saturday – November 1 thru Monday – November 10, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

01 Nov

Saturday  – November 1, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair , A Freeze Warning is Valid from 12:01 a.m. till 9 a.m.
Lo : 28° , Wind Chill will be near 22°
Hi : 51°
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:17 a.m.
Sets : 6:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:42 p.m.
Sets : 1:24 a.m. on 2nd

Sunday  – November 2, 2014,  Daylight Savings Time Ends / Central Standard Time Begins at 2:00 a.m.
Sky : Mostly Fair , A Freeze Warning is Valid from 12:01 a.m. C.D.T. till 8 a.m. C.S.T.
Lo : 26° , Heavy Frost Likely
Hi : 58°
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:18 a.m.
Sets : 4:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:22 p.m.
Sets : 1:31 a.m. on 3rd

Monday  – November 3, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 33°
Hi : 68°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 4:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:00 p.m.
Sets : 2:37 a.m. on 4th

Tuesday  – November 4, 2014
Sky : Fair till near sunset then becoming Cloudy with a 90% chance of Showers
Lo : 47°
Hi : 68°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 4:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:39 p.m.
Sets : 3:44 a.m. on 5th

Wednesday  – November 5, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 56°
Hi : 62°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 4:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:20 p.m.
Sets : 4:50 a.m. on 6th

Thursday  – November 6, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 47°
Hi : 64°
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets : 4:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:02 p.m.
Sets : 5:55 a.m. on 7th :  Full Moon is on the 6th

Friday  – November 7, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 36°
Hi : 60°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:48 p.m.
Sets : 6:59 a.m. on 8th

Saturday  – November 8, 2014
Sky : Cloudy during the day with a 60% chance of Showers by sunset
Lo : 43°
Hi : 61°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:36 p.m.
Sets : 7:59 a.m. on 9th

Sunday  – November 9, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers, Fair by sunset
Lo : 44°
Hi : 53°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises :  a.m.
Sets :  p.m.
Moon Rises :  p.m.
Sets :  a.m. on th

Monday  – November 10, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 36°
Hi : 57°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises :  a.m.
Sets :  p.m.
Moon Rises :  p.m.
Sets :  a.m. on th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: