RSS

Tuesday – November 11 thru Thursday – November 20, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

11 Nov

Tuesday  – November 11, 2014 , Happy Veterans Day
Sky : Fair till near sunrise  then becoming Cloudy with a 20% chance of Showers by 11 a.m. , 60% chance by 2 p.m. , 20% chance by 8 p.m., becoming Fair before midnight
Lo : 38°, should occur by 11:59 p.m.
Hi : 67°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:27 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:14 p.m.
Sets : 10:33 a.m. on 12th

Wednesday  – November 12, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 49°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:08 p.m.
Sets : 11:14 a.m. on 13th

Thursday  – November 13, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 29°
Hi : 42°
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:29 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:02 p.m.
Sets : 11:51 a.m. on 14th

Friday  – November 14, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 24°
Hi : 43°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:30 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:56 p.m.
Sets : 12:26 p.m. on 15th, Last Quarter Moon is on the 14th

Saturday  – November 15, 2014
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain by sunset
Lo : 25°
Hi : 47°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:31 a.m.
Sets : 4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:22 a.m.
Sets : 12:58 p.m.

Sunday  – November 16, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of A.M. Rain , becoming Fair by sunset
Lo : 32°
Hi : 42°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:32 a.m.
Sets : 4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:50 a.m.
Sets : 1:30 p.m.

Monday  – November 17, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 23°
Hi : 44°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:33 a.m.
Sets : 4:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:44 a.m.
Sets : 2:01 p.m.

Tuesday  – November 18, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 25°
Hi : 46°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:34 a.m.
Sets : 4:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:40 a.m.
Sets : 2:34 p.m.

Wednesday  – November 19, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 29°
Hi : 50°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:35 a.m.
Sets : 4:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:36 a.m.
Sets : 3:08 p.m.

Thursday  – November 20, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of  Rain, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 38°
Hi : 44°
Wind : NE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:36 a.m.
Sets : 4:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:35 a.m.
Sets : 3:46 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: