RSS

Friday – November 14 thru Sunday – November 23, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

14 Nov

Friday  – November 14, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 17°, Current Record Coldest 18° in 1986
Hi : 40°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:30 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:56 p.m.
Sets : 12:26 p.m. on 15th, Last Quarter Moon is on the 14th at 9:16 a.m. Central Standard Time.

Saturday  – November 15, 2014
Sky : Fair till sunset then becoming Cloudy
Lo : 18°, Current Record Coldest Lo 20° in 1969
Hi : 47°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:31 a.m.
Sets : 4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:22 a.m.
Sets : 12:58 p.m.

Sunday  – November 16, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain by sunrise , 90% chance by sunset, Rain changing to Snow before midnight
Lo : 36°
Hi : 43°
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:32 a.m.
Sets : 4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:50 a.m.
Sets : 1:30 p.m.

Monday  – November 17, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of Snow before sunrise, becoming Fair near 8 a.m. It will be Windy also.
Lo : 31°, Wind Chills in the teens is likely
Hi : 38°
Wind : NW – 20 – 35 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:33 a.m.
Sets : 4:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:44 a.m.
Sets : 2:01 p.m.

Tuesday  – November 18, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 15° , Current Record Coldest 16° in 1957
Hi : 31° , Current Record Coolest 37° in 2000
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:34 a.m.
Sets : 4:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:40 a.m.
Sets : 2:34 p.m.

Wednesday  – November 19, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 15°, Current Record Coldest 19° in 1951
Hi : 47°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:35 a.m.
Sets : 4:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:36 a.m.
Sets : 3:08 p.m.

Thursday  – November 20, 2014
Sky : Fair till near sunset  then becoming Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain
Lo : 30°
Hi : 53°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:36 a.m.
Sets : 4:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:35 a.m.
Sets : 3:46 p.m.

Friday  – November 21, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of  Rain, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 40°
Hi : 51°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:37 a.m.
Sets : 4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:35 a.m.
Sets : 4:28 p.m.

Saturday  – November 22, 2014
Sky : Cloudy during the A.M. , Becoming Fair by noon
Lo : 39°
Hi : 52°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:38 a.m.
Sets : 4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:35 a.m.
Sets : 5:15 p.m., New Moon is on the 22nd

Sunday  – November 23, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 42°
Hi : 54°
Wind : SE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:39 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:35 a.m.
Sets : 6:07 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: