RSS

Saturday – November 22 thru Monday – December 1, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

22 Nov

Saturday  – November 22, 2014
Sky : A.M. Cloudy, Fair by noon, becoming Cloudy by 10 p.m.
Lo : 44°
Hi : 70°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:38 a.m.
Sets : 4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:35 a.m.
Sets : 5:15 p.m., New Moon is on the 22nd at 6:32 am Central Standard Time.

Sunday  – November 23, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of  Showers and T-storms near sunrise,  Heavy Storms are possible from 11 a.m. thru 3 p.m., Fair by 8 p.m.
Lo : 53°
Hi : 63°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h. , S – 20 – 35 m.p.h. by sunset
Sunrises : 6:39 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:35 a.m.
Sets : 6:07 p.m.

Monday  – November 24, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 46°
Hi : 55°
Wind : W – 20 – 40 m.p.h., W – 5 – 15 m.p.h. by sunset
Sunrises : 6:40 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:33 a.m.
Sets : 7:05 p.m.

Tuesday  – November 25, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 34°
Hi : 50°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:41 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:27 a.m.
Sets : 8:07 p.m.

Wednesday  – November 26, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 29°
Hi : 55°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:42 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:17 a.m.
Sets : 9:11 p.m.

Thursday  – November 27, 2014, { Thanksgiving Day }
Sky : Fair
Lo : 34°
Hi : 49°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:02 a.m.
Sets : 10:17 p.m.

Friday  – November 28, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 45°
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:44 a.m.
Sets : 11:23 p.m.

Saturday  – November 29, 2014
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of afternoon Showers, 60% by sunset
Lo : 32°
Hi : 50°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:44 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:23 p.m.
Sets : 11:56 p.m.

Sunday  – November 30, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain
Lo : 37°
Hi : 50°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:45 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:00 p.m.
Sets : 12:28 a.m. on the Dec. 1st

Monday  – December 1, 2014
Sky : Cloudy, Fair by sunset
Lo : 44°
Hi : 54°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:38 p.m.
Sets : 1:33 a.m. on the 2nd

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: