RSS

Sunday – November 23 thru Tuesday – December 2, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

23 Nov

Sunday  – November 23, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of  Showers near sunrise,  90% chance by noon, becoming Fair before midnight
Lo : 53°
Hi : 63°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h. , SW – 25 – 45 m.p.h. by sunset, Wind Advisory valid from 4 p.m. till 12p.m. Mon. Nov. 24, 2014 for ALL West TN Counties.
Sunrises : 6:39 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:35 a.m.
Sets : 6:07 p.m.

Monday  – November 24, 2014
Sky : Fair till sunrise then becoming Cloudy till noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 46°
Hi : 54°
Wind : W – 20 – 40 m.p.h., W – 10 – 20 m.p.h. by sunset, Wind Advisory valid from 4 p.m. Sun. Nov. 23, 2014 till 12p.m. Mon. Nov. 24, 2014 for ALL West TN Counties.
Sunrises : 6:40 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:33 a.m.
Sets : 7:05 p.m.

Tuesday  – November 25, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 33°
Hi : 51°
Wind : NW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:41 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:27 a.m.
Sets : 8:07 p.m.

Wednesday  – November 26, 2014
Sky : Variably Cloudy
Lo : 33°
Hi : 55°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:42 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:17 a.m.
Sets : 9:11 p.m.

Thursday  – November 27, 2014, { Thanksgiving Day }
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 33°
Hi : 53°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:02 a.m.
Sets : 10:17 p.m.

Friday  – November 28, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair, becoming Cloudy near noon with a 40% chance of P.M. Showers
Lo : 33°
Hi : 54°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:44 a.m.
Sets : 11:23 p.m.

Saturday  – November 29, 2014
Sky : A.M. Cloudy, P.M. Fair
Lo : 38°
Hi : 54°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:44 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:23 p.m.
Sets : 11:56 p.m., First Quarter Moon is on the 29th

Sunday  – November 30, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of A.M. Rain, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 46°
Hi : 53°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:45 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:00 p.m.
Sets : 12:28 a.m. on the Dec. 1st

Monday  – December 1, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain
Lo : 45°
Hi : 57°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:38 p.m.
Sets : 1:33 a.m. on the 2nd

Tuesday  – December 2, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain
Lo : 49°
Hi : 62°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:47 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:16 p.m.
Sets : 2:38 a.m. on the 3rd

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: