RSS

Monday – November 24 thru Wednesday – December 3, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

24 Nov

Monday  – November 24, 2014
Sky : Fair till sunrise then Variably Cloudy till near 9 a.m. then becoming Mostly Fair
Lo : 37° will occur by 11:59 p.m.
Hi : 64°
Wind : W – 20 – 40 m.p.h. till noon then W – 5 – 15 m.p.h. , Wind Advisory valid from 4 p.m. Sun. Nov. 23, 2014 till 12p.m. Mon. Nov. 24, 2014 for ALL West TN Counties.
Sunrises : 6:40 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:33 a.m.
Sets : 7:05 p.m.

Tuesday  – November 25, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 33°
Hi : 51°
Wind : NW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:41 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:27 a.m.
Sets : 8:07 p.m.

Wednesday  – November 26, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of A.M. Rain, Fair by noon
Lo : 33°
Hi : 55°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:42 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:17 a.m.
Sets : 9:11 p.m.

Thursday  – November 27, 2014, { Thanksgiving Day }
Sky : Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 48°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:02 a.m.
Sets : 10:17 p.m.

Friday  – November 28, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 29°
Hi : 54°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:44 a.m.
Sets : 11:23 p.m.

Saturday  – November 29, 2014
Sky : Cloudy, becoming Fair by sunset
Lo : 43°
Hi : 64°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:44 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:23 p.m.
Sets : 11:56 p.m., First Quarter Moon is on the 29th

Sunday  – November 30, 2014
Sky : Cloudy
Lo : 57°
Hi : 61°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:45 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:00 p.m.
Sets : 12:28 a.m. on the Dec. 1st

Monday  – December 1, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of  Rain, Fair by sunset
Lo : 54°
Hi : 63°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:38 p.m.
Sets : 1:33 a.m. on the 2nd

Tuesday  – December 2, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain
Lo : 53°
Hi : 66°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:47 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:16 p.m.
Sets : 2:38 a.m. on the 3rd

Wednesday  – December 3, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 57°
Hi : 66°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:48 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:57 p.m.
Sets : 3:41 a.m. on the 4th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: