RSS

Sunday – November 30 thru Tuesday – December 9, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

30 Nov

Sunday  – November 30, 2014
Sky : Fair till sunrise then Mostly Cloudy till 3 p.m. then becoming Fair
Lo : 57°, Current Record Warmest 57° in 1970 & 2006
Hi : 74°, Current Record Hottest 72° in 2006
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:45 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:00 p.m.
Sets : 12:28 a.m. on the Dec. 1st

Monday  – December 1, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of  Rain, 20% chance by sunset
Lo : 45°
Hi : 51°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:38 p.m.
Sets : 1:33 a.m. on the 2nd

Tuesday  – December 2, 2014
Sky : Cloudy
Lo : 37°
Hi : 50°
Wind : W – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:47 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:16 p.m.
Sets : 2:38 a.m. on the 3rd

Wednesday  – December 3, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain
Lo : 45°
Hi : 58°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:48 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:57 p.m.
Sets : 3:41 a.m. on the 4th

Thursday  – December 4, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain , 60% by sunset
Lo : 48°
Hi : 57°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:49 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:40 p.m.
Sets : 4:44 a.m. on the 5th

Friday  – December 5, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain
Lo : 49°
Hi : 60°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:26 p.m.
Sets : 5:45 a.m. on the 6th

Saturday  – December 6, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain
Lo : 52°
Hi : 57°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:16 p.m.
Sets : 6:43 a.m. on the 7th , Full Moon is on the 6th

Sunday  – December 7, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 49°
Hi : 63°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:08 p.m.
Sets : 7:37 a.m. on the 8th

Monday  – December 8, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 50°
Hi : 57°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:52 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:02 p.m.
Sets : 8:25 a.m. on the 9th

Tuesday  – December 9, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain
Lo : 42°
Hi : 50°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:57 p.m.
Sets : 9:09 a.m. on the 10th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: