RSS

Thursday – December 11 thru Saturday – December 20, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

11 Dec

Thursday  – December 11, 2014
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near sunrise then becoming Fair, becoming Cloudy again near sunset especially West of Jackson, TN. Remaining Fair in Jackson, TN.
Lo : 26°
Hi : 49°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:46 p.m.
Sets : 10:25 a.m. on the 12th

Friday  – December 12, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 22°
Hi : 52°
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:39 p.m.
Sets : 10:58 a.m. on the 13th

Saturday  – December 13, 2014
Sky : A.M. Mostly Cloudy P.M. Fair
Lo : 33°
Hi : 55°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:33 p.m.
Sets : 11:30 a.m. on the 14th

Sunday  – December 14, 2014
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 39°
Hi : 59°
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:00 a.m.
Sets : 12:01 p.m. , The Last Quarter Moon is on the 14th at 6:51 a.m. Central Standard Time.

Monday  – December 15, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms , 70% of Rain by sunset
Lo : 39°
Hi : 53°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:27 a.m.
Sets : 12:32 p.m.

Tuesday  – December 16, 2014
Sky : Mostly Cloudy, Fair by sunset
Lo : 44°
Hi : 53°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:23 a.m.
Sets : 1:05 p.m.

Wednesday  – December 17, 2014
Sky : A.M. Cloudy  P.M. Variably Cloudy
Lo : 39°
Hi : 51°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:19 a.m.
Sets : 1:40 p.m.

Thursday  – December 18, 2014
Sky : A.M. Fair, P.M. Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 35°
Hi : 49°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:18 a.m.
Sets : 2:20 p.m.

Friday  – December 19, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 38°
Hi : 49°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:18 a.m.
Sets : 3:04 p.m.

Saturday  – December 20, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain, 20% chance by sunset
Lo : 39°
Hi : 47°
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:19 a.m.
Sets : 3:54 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: