RSS

Daily Archives: December 17, 2014

Wednesday – December 17 thru Friday – December 26, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Wednesday  – December 17, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain before midnight
Lo : 34°
Hi : 45°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:19 a.m.
Sets : 1:40 p.m.

Thursday  – December 18, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of A.M. Rain then becoming Fair near sunset
Lo : 36°
Hi : 45°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:18 a.m.
Sets : 2:20 p.m.

Friday  – December 19, 2014
Sky : Fair till sunrise then becoming Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain by noon , 90% chance by sunset
Lo : 34°
Hi : 45°
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:18 a.m.
Sets : 3:04 p.m.

Saturday  – December 20, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of A.M. Rain, P.M. Fair
Lo : 36°
Hi : 45°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:19 a.m.
Sets : 3:54 p.m.

Sunday  – December 21, 2014
Sky : Cloudy till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 32°
Hi : 46°
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 4:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m., The New Moon is on the 21st at 7:36 p.m. Central Standard Time

Monday  – December 22, 2014
Sky : Cloudy,  with a 80% chance of Rain by sunset
Lo : 38°
Hi : 53°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 4:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:17 a.m.
Sets : 5:52 p.m.

Tuesday  – December 23, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain
Lo : 46°
Hi : 51°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 4:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:10 a.m.
Sets : 6:58 p.m.

Wednesday  – December 24, 2014, { Christmas Eve }
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 33°
Hi : 40°
Wind : W – 20 – 40 m.p.h., W – 10 – 20 m.p.h. by sunset
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 4:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:59 a.m.
Sets : 8:06 p.m.

Thursday  – December 25, 2014, { Christmas Day }
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 30°
Hi : 46°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:43 a.m.
Sets : 9:14 p.m.

Friday  – December 26, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 39°
Hi : 52°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:24 a.m.
Sets : 10:20 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags: