RSS

Wednesday – December 24, 2014`s thru Friday – January 2, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

24 Dec

Wednesday  – December 24, 2014, { Christmas Eve }
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Early A.M. Rain, 60% chance near sunrise till near noon, 20% chance of Rain near sunset till near 9 p.m., becoming Fair before midnight.
Lo : 43°
Hi : 47°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 4:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:59 a.m.
Sets : 8:06 p.m.

Thursday  – December 25, 2014, { Christmas Day }
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 33°
Hi : 52°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:43 a.m.
Sets : 9:14 p.m.

Friday  – December 26, 2014
Sky : Fair , Cloudy by sunset
Lo : 35°
Hi : 58°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:24 a.m.
Sets : 10:20 p.m.

Saturday  – December 27, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of P.M. Rain, 90% chance by sunset
Lo : 45°
Hi : 54°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:03 a.m.
Sets : 11:26 p.m.

Sunday  – December 28, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain, 70% chance by sunset
Lo : 43°
Hi : 48°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:40 a.m.
Sets : 11:58 p.m. , The First Quarter Moon is on the 28th

Monday  – December 29, 2014
Sky : Cloudy,  a 40% chance of  Rain by sunset
Lo : 39°
Hi : 46°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:18 p.m.
Sets : 12:31 a.m. on the 30th

Tuesday  – December 30, 2014
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 36°
Hi : 42°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:57 p.m.
Sets : 1:36 a.m. on the 31st

Wednesday  – December 31, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 25°
Hi : 33°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:38 p.m.
Sets : 2:36 a.m. on January 1st 2015

Thursday  – January 1, 2015 : New Year`s Day
Sky : Fair
Lo : 25°
Hi : 33°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:22 p.m.
Sets : 3:37 a.m. on January 2nd 2015

Friday  – January 2, 2015
Sky : Fair till sunrise then becoming Cloudy with a 40% chance of P.M. Rain, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 27°
Hi : 37°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:10 p.m.
Sets : 4:34 a.m. on January 3rd 2015

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: