RSS

Thursday – December 25, 2014 thru Saturday – January 3, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

25 Dec

Thursday  – December 25, 2014, { Christmas Day }
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 32°
Hi : 54°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:43 a.m.
Sets : 9:14 p.m.

Friday  – December 26, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 58°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:24 a.m.
Sets : 10:20 p.m.

Saturday  – December 27, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of  Rain,
Lo : 45°
Hi : 58°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:03 a.m.
Sets : 11:26 p.m.

Sunday  – December 28, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of A.M. Rain, Fair by sunset
Lo : 43°
Hi : 45°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:40 a.m.
Sets : 11:58 p.m. , The First Quarter Moon is on the 28th

Monday  – December 29, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 49°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:18 p.m.
Sets : 12:31 a.m. on the 30th

Tuesday  – December 30, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 30°
Hi : 45°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:57 p.m.
Sets : 1:36 a.m. on the 31st

Wednesday  – December 31, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 30°
Hi : 38°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:38 p.m.
Sets : 2:36 a.m. on Jan. 1st 2015

Thursday  – January 1, 2015 : New Year`s Day
Sky : Cloudy, a 60% chance of Rain by sunset
Lo : 30°
Hi : 38°
Wind : NW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:22 p.m.
Sets : 3:37 a.m. on Jan. 2nd

Friday  – January 2, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain, A Early Morning Wintry Mix is Possible
Lo : 30°
Hi : 39°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:10 p.m.
Sets : 4:34 a.m. on Jan. 3rd

Saturday  – January 3, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain, 40% by sunset
Lo : 34°
Hi : 46°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:00 p.m.
Sets : 5:29 a.m. on Jan. 4th

 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: