RSS

Thursday – January 8 thru Saturday – January 17, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

08 Jan

Thursday  – January 8, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair, becoming Mostly Cloudy near 5 p.m. till near 10 p.m. then becoming Fair
Lo : , Current Record Coldest 0° in 1970
Hi : 28°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:30 p.m.
Sets : 8:58 a.m. on the 9th

Friday  – January 9, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 12°, Wind Chill near
Hi : 28°
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:24 p.m.
Sets : 9:31 a.m. on the 10th

Saturday  – January 10, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo :
Hi : 35°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 5:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:18 p.m.
Sets : 10:02 a.m. on the 11th

Sunday  – January 11, 2015
Sky : Cloudy, a 40% chance of Occasional Rain by near noon, 60% chance by near sunset
Lo : 23°
Hi : 37°
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 5:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:12 p.m.
Sets : 10:33 a.m. on the 12th

Monday  – January 12, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of  Occasional Rain, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 34°
Hi : 41°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 5:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:41 p.m.
Sets : 11:03 a.m. on the 13th

Tuesday  – January 13, 2015
Sky : Cloudy
Lo : 33°
Hi : 40°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 5:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:07 a.m.
Sets : 11:38 a.m., The Last Quarter Moon is on the 13th at 3:46 a.m. C.S.T.

Wednesday  – January 14, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of a A.M. Wintry Mix , P.M. remaining Cloudy
Lo : 31°
Hi : 35°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 5:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:03 a.m.
Sets : 12:14 p.m.

Thursday  – January 15, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 27°
Hi : 40°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 5:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:01 a.m.
Sets : 12:54 p.m.

Friday  – January 16, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 26°
Hi : 46°
Wind : W – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 5:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:00 a.m.
Sets : 1:40 p.m.

Saturday  – January 17, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair, becoming Cloudy by sunset
Lo : 31°
Hi : 48°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 5:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:00 a.m.
Sets : 2:33 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: