RSS

Sunday – January 11 thru Tuesday – January 20, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

11 Jan

Sunday  – January 11, 2015
Sky : Cloudy, a 60% chance of Occasional Rain near 3 a.m., Light Freezing Rain may mix with the rain from near 3 a.m. till near 7 a.m. then just Rain then 30% chance by near 2 p.m. till near 11 p.m. then 50% chance
Lo : 28°
Hi : 40°
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 5:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:12 p.m.
Sets : 10:33 a.m. on the 12th

Monday  – January 12, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Occasional Rain till near sunrise, Early Morning Fog is also possible, remaining Cloudy
Lo : 36°
Hi : 42°
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 5:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:41 p.m.
Sets : 11:03 a.m. on the 13th

Tuesday  – January 13, 2015
Sky : A.M. Cloudy , P.M. becoming Fair
Lo : 28°
Hi : 37°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 5:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:07 a.m.
Sets : 11:38 a.m., The Last Quarter Moon is on the 13th at 3:46 a.m. C.S.T.

Wednesday  – January 14, 2015
Sky : Fair till sunset then becoming Cloudy
Lo : 25°
Hi : 39°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 5:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:03 a.m.
Sets : 12:14 p.m.

Thursday  – January 15, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 27°
Hi : 42°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 5:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:01 a.m.
Sets : 12:54 p.m.

Friday  – January 16, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 27°
Hi : 47°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 5:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:00 a.m.
Sets : 1:40 p.m.

Saturday  – January 17, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair, becoming Cloudy by sunset
Lo : 29°
Hi : 52°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 5:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:00 a.m.
Sets : 2:33 p.m.

Sunday  – January 18, 2015
Sky : A.M. Cloudy , P.M. becoming Fair
Lo : 34°
Hi : 54°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 5:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:59 a.m.
Sets : 3:31 p.m.

Monday  – January 19, 2015, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr`s Birthday
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 44°
Hi : 58°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 5:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:55 a.m.
Sets : 4:36 p.m.

Tuesday  – January 20, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 45°
Hi : 54°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:47 a.m.
Sets : 5:44 p.m. , The New Moon is on the 20th at 7:14 a.m. C.S.T.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: