RSS

Thursday – January 22 thru Saturday – January 31, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

22 Jan

Updated at 4 p.m. Thursday  – January 22, 2015
Sky : Cloudy
Lo : 33°
Hi : 49°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 5:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:20 a.m.
Sets : 8:05 p.m.

Friday  – January 23, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Occasional Rain by near 5 a.m. , 50% chance by sunset,  Rain probably changing to Snow near 7 p.m. then ending near midnight
Lo : 34°
Hi : 38°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 5:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:01 a.m.
Sets : 9:14 p.m.

Saturday  – January 24, 2015
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair by near 3 a.m.
Lo : 29°
Hi : 53°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 5:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:41 a.m.
Sets : 10:21 p.m.

Sunday  – January 25, 2015
Sky : A.M. Fair, P.M. Cloudy
Lo : 34°
Hi : 59°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 5:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:19 a.m.
Sets : 11:26 p.m.

Monday  – January 26, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 39°
Hi : 48°
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:16 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:59 a.m.
Sets : 11:57 p.m., The First Quarter Moon is on the 26th at 10:48 p.m. C.S.T.

Tuesday  – January 27, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 47°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:39 a.m.
Sets : 12:30 a.m. on the 28th

Wednesday  – January 28, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 29°
Hi : 50°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 5:19 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:22 p.m.
Sets : 1:31 a.m. on the 29th

Thursday  – January 29, 2015
Sky : A.M. Fair , P.M. Cloudy
Lo : 35°
Hi : 55°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 5:20 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:08 p.m.
Sets : 2:29 a.m. on the 30th

Friday  – January 30, 2015
Sky : A.M. Cloudy , P.M. Fair
Lo : 34°
Hi : 48°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 5:21 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:57 p.m.
Sets : 3:24 a.m. on the 31st

Saturday  – January 31, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Occasional Rain, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 32°
Hi : 39°
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 5:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:48 p.m.
Sets : 4:15 a.m. on Feb. 1st

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: