RSS

Saturday – January 31 thru Monday – February 9, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

31 Jan

Saturday  – January 31, 2015
Sky : Cloudy,  with a 20% chance of P.M. Light Rain
Lo : 25°
Hi : 50°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 5:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:48 p.m.
Sets : 4:15 a.m. on Feb. 1st

Sunday  – February 1, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of Rain near sunrise , 40% chance by sunset, rain ending before midnight
Lo : 41°
Hi : 56°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h., W – 20 – 35 m.p.h. by sunset
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 5:23 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:41 p.m.
Sets : 5:02 a.m. on Feb. 2nd

Monday  – February 2, 2015, Ground Hog Day
Sky : A.M. Cloudy , P.M. Fair
Lo : 27°
Hi : 38°
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 5:24 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:35 p.m.
Sets : 5:45 a.m. on the 3rd

Tuesday  – February 3, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 24°
Hi : 50°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 5:25 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:29 p.m.
Sets : 6:23 a.m. on the 4th, The Full Moon is on the 3rd at 5:09 p.m. C.S.T.

Wednesday  – February 4, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 32°
Hi : 59°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 5:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:23 p.m.
Sets : 6:59 a.m. on the 5th

Thursday  – February 5, 2015
Sky : Cloudy
Lo : 30°
Hi : 41°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:52 a.m.
Sets : 5:27 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:17 p.m.
Sets : 7:32 a.m. on the 6th

Friday  – February 6, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 22°
Hi : 46°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets : 5:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:11 p.m.
Sets : 8:04 a.m. on the 7th

Saturday  – February 7, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 23°
Hi : 55°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 5:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:04 p.m.
Sets : 8:35 a.m. on the 8th

Sunday  – February 8, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 39°
Hi : 56°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:49 a.m.
Sets : 5:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:58 p.m.
Sets : 9:06 a.m. on the 9th

Monday  – February 9, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair , becoming Cloudy by sunset
Lo : 35°
Hi : 50°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:48 a.m.
Sets : 5:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:53 p.m.
Sets : 9:38 a.m. on the 10th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: