RSS

Friday – February 27 thru Sunday – March 8, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

27 Feb

Updated at 3:45 p.m. Friday  – February 27, 2015
Sky : Cloudy till near 10 a.m. then becoming Fair till near 4 p.m. then becoming Cloudy
Lo : 19°
Hi : 33°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 5:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:45 p.m.
Sets : 2:12 a.m. on the 28th

Saturday  – February 28, 2015
Sky : Cloudy till near 9 a.m. then becoming Fair
Lo : 20°
Hi : 48°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:27 a.m.
Sets : 5:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:37 p.m.
Sets : 3:00 a.m. on March 1st

Sunday  – March 1, 2015
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Cloudy,  a 90% chance of Rain by sunset
Lo : 37°
Hi : 58°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:25 a.m.
Sets : 5:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:30 p.m.
Sets : 3:44 a.m. on the 2nd

Monday  – March 2, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 20% chance of Rain, 30% chance by sunset
Lo : 38°
Hi : 49°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets : 5:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:24 p.m.
Sets : 4:24 a.m. on the 3rd

Tuesday  – March 3, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain & Thunderstorms, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 42°
Hi : 70°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 5:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:18 p.m.
Sets : 5:00 a.m. on the 4th

Wednesday  – March 4, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain, just Cloudy by sunset
Lo : 56°
Hi : 60°
Wind : W – 20 – 40 m.p.h. from sunrise till sunset. other hours W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 5:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:12 p.m.
Sets : 5:34 a.m. on the 5th

Thursday  – March 5, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 24°
Hi : 40°
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 5:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:05 p.m.
Sets : 6:06 a.m. on the 6th, The Full Moon is on the 5th

Friday  – March 6, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 23°
Hi : 48°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 5:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:59 p.m.
Sets : 6:38 a.m. on the 7th

Saturday  – March 7, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 26°
Hi : 52°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 5:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:53 p.m.
Sets : 7:09 a.m. on the 8th

Sunday  – March 8, 2015, Central Standard Daylight Savings Time Begins at 2 a.m. C.D.T.
Sky : Fair
Lo : 28°
Hi : 55°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:16 a.m.
Sets : 6:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:48 p.m.
Sets : 8:41 a.m. on the 9th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: