RSS

Thursday – March 5 thru Saturday – March 14, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

05 Mar

Updated at 4:10 p.m. Thursday  – March 5, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of Freezing Rain mixed with Sleet till 2 a.m. then Snow till near 10 a.m., Heavy Snow is possible from near 2 a.m. till 6 a.m. becoming Fair by near 1 p.m., 5″ to 7″ of Snow and Sleet combined is possible by 11 a.m. here in Jackson, TN. Higher amounts possible North of Madison County TN.
Lo : 17°
Hi : 30° , Current Record Coldest : 30 ° In 1960
Wind : N – 20 – 40 m.p.h. till near 7 a.m. then N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 5:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:05 p.m.
Sets : 6:06 a.m. on the 6th, The Full Moon is on the 5th at 12:05 p.m. C.S.T.

Friday  – March 6, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : , Current Record Coldest 18 ° In 1960
Hi : 34°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 5:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:59 p.m.
Sets : 6:38 a.m. on the 7th

Saturday  – March 7, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 14°, Current Record Coldest 20 ° In 1966 & 1996
Hi : 50°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 5:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:53 p.m.
Sets : 7:09 a.m. on the 8th

Sunday  – March 8, 2015, Central Standard Daylight Savings Time Begins at 2 a.m. C.D.T.
Sky : Cloudy, a 40% chance of Rain by 7 p.m.
Lo : 27°
Hi : 51°
Wind : SW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:16 a.m.
Sets : 6:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:48 p.m.
Sets : 8:41 a.m. on the 9th

Monday  – March 9, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 33°
Hi : 56°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:15 a.m.
Sets : 6:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:43 p.m.
Sets : 9:14 a.m. on the 10th

Tuesday  – March 10, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 34°
Hi : 61°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:13 a.m.
Sets : 6:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:39 p.m.
Sets : 9:51 a.m. on the 11th

Wednesday  – March 11, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 39°
Hi : 65°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:12 a.m.
Sets : 6:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:35 a.m.
Sets : 10:30 a.m.

Thursday  – March 12, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain, 60% chance by 7 p.m.
Lo : 45°
Hi : 68°
Wind : NE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:10 a.m.
Sets : 7:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:02 a.m.
Sets : 11:15 a.m.

Friday  – March 13, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 49°
Hi : 66°
Wind : NE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:09 a.m.
Sets : 7:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:31 a.m.
Sets : 12:04 p.m.

Saturday  – March 14, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 46°
Hi : 61°
Wind : E – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:08 a.m.
Sets : 7:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:26 a.m.
Sets : 12:59 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: