RSS

Tuesday – March 31 thru Thursday – April 9, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

31 Mar

Updated at 4:25 p.m. Tuesday  – March 31, 2015
Sky : Fair, becoming Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms near 7 p.m., A few Storms may be Heavy
Lo : 40°
Hi : 82°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 7:16 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:06 p.m.
Sets : 4:35 a.m. on April 1st

Wednesday  – April 1, 2015, Happy April Fools Day Everyone !
Sky : Generally Mostly Fair with a 20% chance of Isolated Afternoon Shower or T-shower
Lo : 47°
Hi : 83°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:42 a.m.
Sets : 7:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:00 p.m.
Sets : 5:08 a.m. on the 2nd

Thursday  – April 2, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms near noon, 60% chance by sunset. a few Storms may be Heavy or Severe by sunset
Lo : 60°
Hi : 77°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:41 a.m.
Sets : 7:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:54 p.m.
Sets : 5:40 a.m. on the 3rd

Friday  – April 3, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms , Fair by near 9 p.m.
Lo : 64°
Hi : 74°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:39 a.m.
Sets : 7:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:48 p.m.
Sets : 6:11 a.m. on the 4th

Saturday  – April 4, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 37°
Hi : 65°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:38 a.m.
Sets : 7:19 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:42 p.m.
Sets : 6:43 a.m. on the 5th, The Full Moon is on the 4th

Sunday  – April 5, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 37°
Hi : 68°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:36 a.m.
Sets : 7:20 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:38 p.m.
Sets : 7:16 a.m. on the 6th

Monday  – April 6, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms, 30% chance by sunset
Lo : 51°
Hi : 69°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:35 a.m.
Sets : 7:21 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:34 p.m.
Sets : 7:52 a.m. on the 7th

Tuesday  – April 7, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms , 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 60°
Hi : 76°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:34 a.m.
Sets : 7:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:30 p.m.
Sets : 8:30 a.m. on the 8th

Wednesday  – April 8, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms
Lo : 63°
Hi : 76°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:32 a.m.
Sets : 7:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:26 p.m.
Sets : 9:13 a.m. on the 9th

Thursday  – April 9, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 54°
Hi : 71°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:31 a.m.
Sets : 7:23 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:21 a.m.
Sets : 10:01 a.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: