RSS

Thursday – April 9 thru Saturday – April 18, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

09 Apr

Updated at 3:50 p.m. Thursday  – April 9, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy , a 30% chance of P.M. Rain and T-storms till sunset, then Cloudy with a 70% chance, 90% chance by 11 p.m. Greatest Severe Storm Threat after 10 p.m.
Lo : 68°
Hi : 88°
Wind : S – 15 – 35 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:31 a.m.
Sets : 7:23 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:21 a.m.
Sets : 10:01 a.m.

Friday  – April 10, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of A.M. Rain and T-storms till 5 a.m. then a 40% chance of just Rain till 7 a.m.  then becoming Fair before noon
Lo : 54°
Hi : 71°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:30 a.m.
Sets : 7:24 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:47 a.m.
Sets : 10:53 a.m.

Saturday  – April 11, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 43°
Hi : 75°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 7:25 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:13 a.m.
Sets : 11:50 a.m., The Last Quarter Moon is on the 11th

Sunday  – April 12, 2015
Sky : A.M. Fair, Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain during the afternoon, Fair by sunset
Lo : 48°
Hi : 81°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:27 a.m.
Sets : 7:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:03 a.m.
Sets : 12:52 p.m.

Monday  – April 13, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms, 90% chance by sunset
Lo : 63°
Hi : 77°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:26 a.m.
Sets : 7:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:49 a.m.
Sets : 1:56 p.m.

Tuesday  – April 14, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 63°
Hi : 75°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets : 7:27 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:33 a.m.
Sets : 3:03 p.m.

Wednesday  – April 15, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 61°
Hi : 77°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 7:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:15 a.m.
Sets : 4:11 p.m.

Thursday  – April 16, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 65°
Hi : 78°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets : 7:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:55 a.m.
Sets : 5:20 p.m.

Friday  – April 17, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of A.M. Rain and T-storms, Fair by noon
Lo : 58°
Hi : 74°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 7:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:36 a.m.
Sets : 6:30 p.m.

Saturday  – April 18, 2015
Sky : Fair till sunset then Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain
Lo : 50°
Hi : 66°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 7:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 7:39 p.m., The New Moon is on the 18th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: