RSS

Daily Archives: April 15, 2015

Wednesday – April 15 thru Friday – April 24, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

Updated at 4:50 p.m. Wednesday  – April 15, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till noon with a 60% chance of Rain from near 4 a.m. till near 9 a.m. then Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms by near 7 p.m. ,  80% chance by 11 p.m.
Lo : 54°
Hi : 75°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 7:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:15 a.m.
Sets : 4:11 p.m.

Thursday  – April 16, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms till near 3 a.m. , Rain continues till near 8 a.m. then becoming Fair by near 9 a.m. , there is a 20% chance of a Stray Shower during the afternoon hours
Lo : 58°
Hi : 82°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets : 7:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:55 a.m.
Sets : 5:20 p.m.

Friday  – April 17, 2015
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Cloudy
Lo : 60°
Hi : 80°
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 7:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:36 a.m.
Sets : 6:30 p.m.

Saturday  – April 18, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms
Lo : 62°
Hi : 76°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 7:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 7:39 p.m., The New Moon is on the 18th

Sunday  – April 19, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms, 50% chance by sunset
Lo : 61°
Hi : 78°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:18 a.m.
Sets : 7:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 8:46 p.m.

Monday  – April 20, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 58°
Hi : 73°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:16 a.m.
Sets : 7:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:47 a.m.
Sets : 9:51 p.m.

Tuesday  – April 21, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 46°
Hi : 75°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:15 a.m.
Sets : 7:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:36 a.m.
Sets : 10:51 p.m.

Wednesday  – April 22, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 47°
Hi : 77°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:14 a.m.
Sets : 7:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:28 a.m.
Sets : 11:46 p.m.

Thursday  – April 23, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 50°
Hi : 78°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:13 a.m.
Sets : 7:35 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:21 a.m.
Sets : 12:36 a.m. on the 24th

Friday  – April 24, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair till sunset then becoming Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 53°
Hi : 76°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:12 a.m.
Sets : 7:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:16 a.m.
Sets : 12:56 a.m. on the 25th

 

Tags: